handlebar risers

i cant find anyone who makes handlebar risers...i want to use my stock clamps for now and just get the risers that have to over sized 1 1/8 bars...any suggestioins on companies?

I'm designing some and hopefully having them machined sometime soon. I'll let you know! That way, if you dont find any, I'll sell you some!

ah sweet dude thanks i appreciate it....how long before do you think you will have them done?

i'm hoping I might get some within a few weeks. I know I know.. that's a long time.. but to go from drawings to production isn't super fast! How do the ones you were looking for work? do they screw to the base then use the original caps on top? how high do you want to go?

well the ones that i am thinking about are just like regular bar clamps that are removable from the base of the clamp itself...i can reuse the stock rubber bushings...thats no problem...but iil measure it all out tomorrow to get measurement...im thinking like maybe 25 or 30mm...iil measure tomorrow and get back to you on that...haha im only 6'4 riding a bike for a 5'10 rider haha but thanks again man i really appreciate it and i cant wait to see the parts!

ah, so the base of the riser mounts into the triple clamp? I want to make sure I have this right..

yeah dude...just like the stock bar mounts...except with the rise on them

hm. well. I suppose that would work too... I almost made a sale! Mine will be anodized pretty colors. Beat that!.. lol.

Is that what you were looking for?

didn't see your last post. Yea.. I was thinking make a whole new taller base with the bolt and all in it.

yeah dude thats straight

Well.. I'll be hurrying as fast as I can to get these done. I'll let you know when I get them.

i cant find anyone who makes handlebar risers...i want to use my stock clamps for now and just get the risers that have to over sized 1 1/8 bars...any suggestioins on companies?

Several handlebar manufactures make higher clamps and bars with more rise. Check out your local shops or the web. Just a word of caution on handlebar clamps, they ARE the handlebar clamps. If you're riding along and the clamps decide they are going to quit being handlebar clamps, it will suck.

Tag metals and Zeta and a bunch of companies make these products, even Kawi has a stock replacement to get 1 1/8 fatbars on the bike...

I use moose 30mm risers