Sign in to follow this  

Let's hear about the nicest upgrades you can do to a 06-up RM250

I have an 06RM250, I have WC rear caliper guaard, WC skid plate, WC radiator braces, WC frame guards, Hinson clutch basket, Ironman sprockets, renthal twin wall bars, pro circuit triple clamps, RG3 complete diamond suspension (195llbs) Wiseco pro lite piston and ring set, AVS C-5 pro series clutch and brake, Renthal twin wall bars, Braking 270mm front brake rotor, braking 240mm rear rotor. SM 15 pads for both calipers, Rrenthal R-1 chain, galfeer SS brake lines on both front and rear, VG3 reeds.

I have an 06RM250, I have WC rear caliper guaard, WC skid plate, WC radiator braces, WC frame guards, Hinson clutch basket, Ironman sprockets, renthal twin wall bars, pro circuit triple clamps, RG3 complete diamond suspension (195llbs) Wiseco pro lite piston and ring set, AVS C-5 pro series clutch and brake, Renthal twin wall bars, Braking 270mm front brake rotor, braking 240mm rear rotor. SM 15 pads for both calipers, Rrenthal R-1 chain, galfeer SS brake lines on both front and rear, VG3 reeds. I want a serious offer and nothing else.

i didn't see a pipe listed anywhere in there? maybe put a lighting coil in your stator and a headlight for off-road riding? or do you only race?

Oh no I'm not selling my bike, I was simply posting the mods I have performed to my bike. Now I must admit I had a couple of nat lights that night so I didn't word it to the best of my ability.

I do only ride MX no woods for me.

As far as a pipe I have a PC works pipe and R-304 shorty silencer

Also I misinformed about my suspension. I don't have the multi thousand diamond kit from RG3. I had them revalve, respring, and install the smart valves in my forks. It was around a thousand bucks.

ya the diamond kit is around +3k.

i actually had it on my bike, but traded it for 07 rmz suspension. the previous owner was a fast pro and it was too stiff for me. but it sure looks trick.

keene post a pick of your bike. it sounds nice.

Yeah I like it when my bike is nice to but I damn sure don't like to clean it lol. I am hoping to load it up and take it to a carwash tommorrow (we are on HARSH water restrictions) I might do like some before and after pictures. I have the stock set of plastic on it now with the stock graphics that are chewed up pretty good but I have two other complete sets of plastic, tank included (ebay) one of the sets of plastic has the Rockstar graphics that Byrne rocked last year and I have another complete set tank included with the pro circuit graphics on it. What I might do is clean it up real good and then take a vote from the TT'ers on what set of graphics/plastics to run next. If I can get all of this accomplished I will post pics of the extra sets of plastic too.