MY NEW CAM!!! I don't think its right???

Ok.. so i just got my new cam for my ssr150 and its smaller than my stock one that came in the bike!!!??? ***, Is that right... or is it? i order the race cam from TBparts and it looks to be the one that come with all of there

160cc bore kits that they sell on the website and thats what i have on my bike now, but with the stock KLX style head! :confused: I was looking at there race heads that they sold witch where for the 160cc and up kits, but they suggested that you should use the race cam, like the one that i got! but like i said its smaller than my stock cam. So what??.. the head that i have now, is that the biggest you can go along with my cam? if someone can please let me know whats up before i flip out!:excuseme: I would apprecite it.

P.S. Im so thinkfull for this site! thanks everybody!!!! M-O-S

any pics?

any pics?

what of the cam's or the bike?

email mike at tb he is quick to answer questions

email mike at tb he is quick to answer questions

:confused::excuseme: He is very good.

ok will do. thanks!

Imo The Cam In The 150 Engine Stock Is Better Then Most Aftermarket Ones.

Imo The Cam In The 150 Engine Stock Is Better Then Most Aftermarket Ones.

I have heard that opinion from several people. From what you have told me and others have confirmed, the 165 TB BBk sounds like the best and most economical way to get more power from that engine.

That new roller head sounds awfully sweet too though. :confused:

so far the best cam is the stock unit

Stock Cam Has More Lift And Duration Than The Tb Unit.

Sweet thanks everybody! i appreciate the feed back.

I have heard that opinion from several people. From what you have told me and others have confirmed, the 165 TB BBk sounds like the best and most economical way to get more power from that engine.

That new roller head sounds awfully sweet too though. :confused:

I know i was looking at that product on AHPminis, they just put it out on the market the other day. That'll probably be my next purchase for this money pit that i have. Do you know of any one that has put that on thier bike yet? i know they just came out with it but you never know?

I think (although I'm not sure) that I saw a comment by hackmunch on PM that he had seen or built or ridden one. I don't know if many people actually have them yet but I expect it to be popular and to be very good.

A couple of riders have been testing them through Different Company (s)

Kendal from Catagory 5 has been testing them with Tyson Clark I believe

I dont know If John Adams (Micro 75) from Adams Preformance has been Testing them "He should have been included"

I Hear that Brad Ripple will be running the New Trail Bikes head set-up on one of the Bikes he will be riding in Vegas

I Believe Ripple Has a real good chance to be the First in Pit Bike History to Win the MMSX 10" and 12" Pro Class on a Chinese Made Bike!!!

Remember I said this first...:confused:

Anybody have a stock yx takeoff cam they'd like to sell cheap?

A couple of riders have been testing them through Different Company (s)

Kendal from Catagory 5 has been testing them with Tyson Clark I believe

I dont know If John Adams (Micro 75) from Adams Preformance has been Testing them "He should have been included"

I Hear that Brad Ripple will be running the New Trail Bikes head set-up on one of the Bikes he will be riding in Vegas

I Believe Ripple Has a real good chance to be the First in Pit Bike History to Win the MMSX 10" and 12" Pro Class on a Chinese Made Bike!!!

Remember I said this first...:confused:

well i just e-mailed Mark over at APHminis asking about porting and polishing on that new head set up, He'll probably get back tomorrow. Do you think its necessary to do that, dose it really make a BIG differance? anyway im gunna order one friday or monday for sure. Im so juiced! i cant wait!

well i just e-mailed Mark over at APHminis asking about porting and polishing on that new head set up, He'll probably get back tomorrow. Do you think its necessary to do that, dose it really make a BIG differance? anyway im gunna order one friday or monday for sure. Im so juiced! i cant wait!

Maybe a little Clean-up on the exhaust Port and polish but Nothing major this head...Has got it going on

Jeremiah at SGR has this kit and he is Local in California

Yes it makes a huge Difference Just bolting it on and Bigger Difference with a Piston kit!!!!

Maybe a little Clean-up on the exhaust Port and polish but Nothing major this head...Has got it going on

Fine me a yx cam for my tb head!

Fine me a yx cam for my tb head!

Try looking here.....:confused: