Sign in to follow this  

02 Yzf Ready For Season (GOOD PICTURES)

what kind of handgurads are those that the style i want....also cool looking bike

One of the best looking bikes ive seen in a while:applause:

what kind of handgurads are those that the style i want....also cool looking bike

They are the Sunline Motorays they are pretty tough i race woods and moto and they have held up good in both. Thanks by the way:thumbsup:

What kind of rear tire is that? Looks beefy!

good thing u had a good buddy help you do all this! That guy rox! Tell he was into the details, nice overhaul!

How do you like those grips?

They grip real good, but they tear your hands up, they put a hole in my throtle side glove.

good thing u had a good buddy help you do all this! That guy rox! Tell he was into the details, nice overhaul!

Yep he does, to bad it was you:bonk: this bike wouldnt be this nice if it wasnt for you. Thanks!!

They grip real good, but they tear your hands up, they put a hole in my throtle side glove.

I thought that they were suppossed to be really soft?

I thought that they were suppossed to be really soft?

They are alright i guess, they really dont suit me that good. I kinda got them to be the giny pig for all my buddies i usually run these http://www.motosport.com/offroad/product/PRO-GRIP-GEL-DUO-DENSITY-799-GRIPS-TWIST-THROTTLE/?prodId=90448&sMMY=&cat0=DIRT

Those grips are awesome and soft.

Nice Awards!

Thanks i would of had a first place plaque for the series but i didnt make the last race:thumbsdn: