Sign in to follow this  

What do you guys think?

Here is the before and after pics of my baby:

BEFORE:

Yamaha-7.jpg

Yamaha-30.jpg

AFTER:

Sorry for the bad pics.....still way too much snow to take her out, so all the pics are in my basement!

IMG_7740.jpg

IMG_7735.jpg

IMG_7742.jpg

IMG_7745.jpg

IMG_7673.jpg

What do you guys think!

how did that thing breath through the exaust in the 2nd pic,.....its like a straw

how did that thing breath through the exaust in the 2nd pic,.....its like a straw

I know.....that's the stock exhaust for an '01. Had a crappy sound, that's why I got the FMF Powercore 4

Looks alot better, graphics are to busy for me though.

Thanks for your opinion.....I got a great deal for the whole kit including the N-Style Seat that i haven't installed yet.

I still thought they were way better then stock :confused:

Thanks for your opinion.....I got a great deal for the whole kit including the N-Style Seat that i haven't installed yet.

I still thought they were way better then stock :confused:

Most definitely, It looks good man, i bet it rips now with that exhaust that stock one had to hold it back a bunch.

Most definitely, It looks good man, i bet it rips now with that exhaust that stock one had to hold it back a bunch.

You know what....i haven't tried it out really, way to much snow still. But i can't wait to try it out properly. I rode it down the street a bit, She pulls quiet a bit!!! :confused: