Anyone riding Cow Mountain 3/22

My buddy and i would like to ride CM, but ive only road there twice and the Sawmill Race is coming up which we might do and need the practice...

Anyone want to shack up and ride :confused::excuseme: :excuseme:

Dunno about the "Shacking up" :confused: part, but my wife & I are headed on up to Cow this coming Sat. We'll be doin' the easy stuff first, then gradually ease into tougher trails.

Should be at the staging area around 8:30 or so, look for a white KTM, wife on a WR250...

I would but I am Jawbone bound the following day.

I would but I am Jawbone bound the following day.
ossidog: What and where is Jawbone...What type of riding is that i hear a lot of you guys talking about it....Anyway ossidog if you or any of you guys want to ride will be there... We just want to get the feel for CM and one guy in our group is green so its gonna be a mellow ride :confused:

Don't want to "shack up":naughty: But I might make it Sat. Dark Blue Silverado ext. cab. with yellow drz.

Hey Skeeter, rode there last Sunday, perfect conditions everywhere and almost no trees down. Might make it back there Saturday around 9 a.m. on the Lakeport side, where are you staging from? PM me if you get a chance.

Hey Skeeter, rode there last Sunday, perfect conditions everywhere and almost no trees down. Might make it back there Saturday around 9 a.m. on the Lakeport side, where are you staging from? PM me if you get a chance.
We should be there around 8 or 8:30 on Saturday, we are staging from i don't know the name of it, but you go up the long dirt road along the creekside mill creek...Come show us around hockdog
We should be there around 8 or 8:30 on Saturday, we are staging from i dont know the name of it, but you go up the long dirt road along the creekside mill creek...Come show us around hockdog

Skeeter, from your discription that's the Ukiah side you're headed up.

We should be there around the same time as you folks- Look for an old baldheaded mofo & his beautiful blonde wife...:excuseme:

If your gonna take a "Newbie" along and want to keep it mellow, let's hook up. :confused:

We've been riding there for 16 years or so, kinda got the place figured out...

Skeeter, from your discription that's the Ukiah side you're headed up.

We should be there around the same time as you folks- Look for an old baldheaded mofo & his beautiful blonde wife...:excuseme:

If your gonna take a "Newbie" along and want to keep it mellow, let's hook up. :confused:

We've been riding there for 16 years or so, kinda got the place figured out...

Sounds good to me, i just installed Cow Mountain on my GPS, one of the Buddy's is fairly new on a CRF230 and he likes to take soil samples, we are trying to teach him to be safe when riding, but i think he rides over hes head to try and keep up. So we slow down a bit for him. If we get out of hand and start ripen it up, don't worry they wont last to long :sweden: We will be in a Chevy 2500 HD white lifted pick up.:excuseme:

ossidog thank you for the PM....That looks awesome..

Sounds good to me, i just installed Cow Mountain on my GPS, one of the budys is fairly new on a CRF230 and he likes to take soil samples, we are trying to teach him to be safe when riding, but i think he rides over hes head to try and keep up. So we slow down a bit for him. If we get out of hand and start ripen it up, dont worry they wont last to long :excuseme: We will be in a Chevy 2500 HD white lifted pick up.:confused:

"High speed" soil sampler? That's one tough job! :excuseme:

Look for a dark gray 2500HD GMC, Yammie, KTM..

Name's Dan, wife's LeeAnn..

"High speed" soil sampler? That's one tough job! :confused:

Look for a dark gray 2500HD GMC, Yammie, KTM..

Name's Dan, wife's LeeAnn..

I thought that ring some bells.:excuseme:

We interupt this thread to bring you a barefootbob update.

House is sold, the buyer has till the 24th to prove financing.20 day escro started on the 18th so ya I think i need to find a place to live, quick.

Man I would love to hook up and ride Cow this weekend.Tirebiter is the man though. He'll show you some nice riding and dont let that ol guy fool ya. He can hit some trail. He was rippen enduro's back when we where just little squirts.

You guys have fun and stay safe, looking foward to riding soon. Havent even started the bikes in over a month.:confused:

House is sold, the buyer has till the 24th to prove financing.20 day escro started on the 18th so ya I think i need to find a place to live, quick.

Man I would love to hook up and ride Cow this weekend.Tirebiter is the man though. He'll show you some nice riding and dont let that ol guy fool ya. He can hit some trail. He was rippen enduro's back when we where just little squirts.

You guys have fun and stay safe, looking foward to riding soon. Havent even started the bikes in over a month.:excuseme:

Glad to hear BFB. You moving to Mexico :confused:

You guys have fun and stay safe, looking foward to riding soon. Havent even started the bikes in over a month.:excuseme:

Bob im gona staned clear of your first ride back....Becuase you are gona come unglued :excuseme:

Glad to hear your still hanging in there...:confused:

Bob im gona staned clear of your first ride back....Becuase you are gona come unglude :excuseme:

Glad to hear your still hanging in there...:confused:

No gotta be carefull, last time I played with glue this is how it turned out

th_shoulderop1.jpg

So no comming unglued for me

You guys have fun and stay safe, looking foward to riding soon. Havent even started the bikes in over a month.:confused:

Hey Bob!

Longtime no see...

Where's the :censored:'n Tequila, I'm gettin' thirsty!!

Senor????????

Cow's one fun place to ride, just gotta know your limitations...

When ya look up downtrodden, dejected and dumbfounded, this pic pops up..hehehehe

attachment.php?attachmentid=131638&d=

Could it be? Super S at his finest?? :confused:

Get the map.

Copy this and follow it and you will be sore later.cowride.jpg

More realistic is to to the entire outside perimeter.

Roughly 1,8,9,10,11,19,20,23,25,17,24

This will put you at 50 or so miles.

Tirebiter, great use of that photo!!!

Here so more for your upcoming ride!!

The first few are 24, one of the better trails!

IMGP1485.jpg

IMGP1571.jpg

P3090005.jpg

P3090021.jpg

P3090033-1.jpg

P3130058.jpg

P3130072.jpg

IMGP2408.jpg