delviery time

how long is the delivery time on most pitbikes if u order them online?

how long is the delivery time on most pitbikes if u order them online?

About a week to our end of the country. (you could have put this question in your other thread)

I ordered mine last Monday and I got it today (TUE). I even went and picked it up at the shipper here in town so i wouldn't have to wait another day for them to bring it to my house.

I ordered mine last Monday and I got it today (TUE). I even went and picked it up at the shipper here in town so i wouldn't have to wait another day for them to bring it to my house.

LOL, That's what I did when mine hit the local shipping dock.

Don't forget to add the 1-2 day processing time for your order.

It Depends, I Have Seen A Bike Go From Ca To Fl In 4 Days, But Then Troopers Bike Took Much Longer.

Usually just depends on the freight companies schedule and how far across the country its going....plus freight companies usually don't pickup or deliver on the weekends.

About 1 week is usually a safe guess to get the order processed, get the freight company to pick up the bike, and for the freight company to get the bike to you.

I ordered a couple Pitsters on a Friday afternoon and the following Friday at lunch time they arrived at my door. Utah to Pennsylvania.