Just out of curiosity..

Does anyone know what the paragraph on the back of the fox montage helmet says? Can read part of it in magazines and seems like it might be something kinda cool. Just curious.:confused:

i can only read a little bit but maybe you can make it out for yourself...

fox07v3mntghlmtbnp5.jpg

Our products are part of the revolution that is happening all around us the change is underway and moving forward away from the tired ideas of the past toward a new future that is still undefined.you are part of it make a difference and change world

..ok then. now I know.

i can only read a little bit but maybe you can make it out for yourself...

fox07v3mntghlmtbnp5.jpg

I love puzzles but I hate quips. OK it's almost unreadable so ...

???? "( Progress or prosesses)???:confused: are the part of the (revolution)??? that's happening all around us. The change is underway and moving foreward away from the tired ideas of the past toward a new future that is still undefined. Your part of it? Make a difference and change the world."

Am I right? WOW!!! I feel like a brand new man! So what do I win?!!!..... Huh??:excuseme:

Damnit, I wanted that helmet until I knew what that says. I thought it was some cool quote, not some marketing paragraph. The skulls on the back are kind of lame too, but I can get past those, but not that paragraph...

I thought it said "buy our stuff for 2X what its worth at the mall. Bubba needs a new Lamborghini".