Sign in to follow this  

new 07

Is 5800.00 a fair price for a new leftover 07?They are getting real hard to find and some of the deals aren't as good as it seems.(Lies-missprints.) I've done alot of shopping And have found the best deal I think I could find.I would like to get the 08 but they are quit a bit more and My tire Irons And black rims don't get along to good.

California is a different country. I've seen some crazy prices out there, that may be the best you can do. It's high for the rest of us though.

I would say that unless your willing to go out of State, you may not do much better.

I bought my '08 for 6399 OTD from otdcyclesports.com. I just checked the instant quotes and they are still selling at that price. No 07's tho.

Thats weird! I just got an online Quote from OTDcycle and it comes back 6899.00 same as the cycle trader says.

.Thank You! You are on your way to saving big dollars on your Kawasaki 08

KX450F. Todays price is $6,899 OUT THE DOOR, including all applicable

taxes, registration, and document fees. We do not charge any freight,

set-up, or destination charges. Price quotes are good for 48 hours and

change constantly with customer demand, inventory levels, and sales

goals. All factory rebates and/or promotional dollars are factored into

our offer so we can provide you with the lowest price possible.

I could have got a new 07 for $4500 OTD but went with honda instead. This was just a couple of weeks ago

Thats weird! I just got an online Quote from OTDcycle and it comes back 6899.00 same as the cycle trader says.

[quote name=Dear Luke,

Thank You! You are on your way to saving big dollars on your Kawasaki 08 KX450F. Todays price is $6,399 OUT THE DOOR, including all applicable taxes, registration, and document fees. We do not charge any freight, set-up, or destination charges. Price quotes are good for 48 hours and change constantly with customer demand, inventory levels, and sales goals. All factory rebates and/or promotional dollars are factored into our offer so we can provide you with the lowest price possible.

To confirm your OTD price, reserve your new vehicle, and schedule a pick-up, please call (310) 677-0900 or (866) 234-8670 or email info@otdcyclesports.com. The quoted price is not binding until we confirm your order by phone or email. We promise to do our best to make your purchase as simple as possible; scheduling an appointment with us will only make your buying experience more fun! Our company goals are to offer the best value in the western United States. If you receive a competitive or lower price from another dealer, please bring it to our attention so that we can evaluate our pricing position.

Email Quote 7:30pm 3/18/08 PST

BTW, my dealings with them were flawless. I brought exactly $6399 to their dealership in Auburn and left an hour later with a new bike :confused:

Thats weird as hell! Maybe they like kick out lower quotes every 10 hits or so.I beleave ya.Like you said I've bought 4 bikes from them with no problems and great service.For 600.00 more I would go with the 08.

I could have got a new 07 for $4500 OTD but went with honda instead. This was just a couple of weeks ago

That was dumb:bonk:

hey the white stallion where in cali are you at? I got my 07 kx450 for 5500 otd here in the LA area like a month ago

I'm in the Hemet area a drive to LA is not to bad.Some dealers down there had the bike for 5500.00 but are either sold out or never had one at that price to start with.I doug up some old Cycle traders,one from august 07 that had the bike for 5999.00 and some earlier traders for 5499.00.So I'm thinking 5800.00 is a little high.I might just hold out for an 08 come august.IDK.

I have another question if someone could help me out.Is it worth buying a crated bike out of state if the price is good? And when I go to register it here for my OHV sticker I will have to pay taxes on it and then it doesn't work out to be such a great deal, right?

Oh my god! You Seppo's spin me out!

Get your learning hats on kids: Here in Australia your $5,800 buys $6,400 of our dollars - that wont even buy a 125 here. Our end of year screw 'em sellout gives us a KX450 for $8,990 AUD. That is $8,122 USD at todays rate!!

The list price on a KX450F is like $11,250 AUD / $10,164USD. So yeah, I'll take two at $5,800USD!

What is real sinister is that 5 years ago an Aussie dollar only bought 51c US - today an Aussie dollar buys 93c US - AND BIKE PRICES ARE STILL GOING UP - some bastard pocketing the difference. :sweden::confused::excuseme: :excuseme: :crazy:

heeeeeeee:ride:

Alright bottom line : just buy the damn thing its the best thing you'll ever do. Get one in the crate coz you need to pull it apart and lube all the dry bearings anyway, and don't trust mechanics - they're bludgers.

Is 5800.00 a fair price for a new leftover 07?They are getting real hard to find and some of the deals aren't as good as it seems.(Lies-missprints.) I've done alot of shopping And have found the best deal I think I could find.I would like to get the 08 but they are quit a bit more and My tire Irons And black rims don't get along to good.
I paid more for mine 8 weeks ago, but the price included shipping to my local dealer ($100), assembly from the crate ($175), and all of the state and local taxes ($430). The final OTD price was $6300.

Was that a drop dead fantastic price? Depends. I receive a very generous discount on everything I buy at my local dealer because I am a regular customer. I get an unreal discount if I special order things since they don't have to stock the items (they match or better any online price I bring them). So for me the answer is yes. I thought the price was fair to both the dealer and I. If you strip off the shipping, the taxes, and the assembly, my price would have been in the $5595 range. But then I'd have had to go out of state to get it and then put it together myself. :confused:

I'm happy, and in the end that's all that counts... :excuseme:

The list price on a KX450F is like $11,250 AUD / $10,164USD. So yeah, I'll take two at $5,800USD!
Well put brenno, re "I'll take two". Also imagine being able to buy a new 07 for 4500USD. Now let me think, the new CRF230 or the KX450F-07 for the same price ... Gee, tough call. :confused: LOL!

Check the classifieds here on TT, 08 KX450F with 6-9 hrs. on it for 5000 in CA.

'08's look nice.

'07's are faster.

'06's are, by far, the best motors for racin' Moto.

Most folks should be buyin' a KLX450R.

I'm jus' sayin'...

I'm in the Hemet area a drive to LA is not to bad.Some dealers down there had the bike for 5500.00 but are either sold out or never had one at that price to start with.I doug up some old Cycle traders,one from august 07 that had the bike for 5999.00 and some earlier traders for 5499.00.So I'm thinking 5800.00 is a little high.I might just hold out for an 08 come august.IDK.

I know of three here in So Cal.area 1.07'with 3hrs on it$4,000.2.Brand new in the crate(from a Kawi support rider)$4,500.3.08' brand new $6,200 O.T.D