PIcs of TALL seats

I'm thinking of getting an SDG seat for a little more cushion on my bad back. I'd like to see what brand you have, how you like it, where you got it and if you think it will offer up better "rear" support

Check the yz forum pages,I asked the same question a while back (Crocky99)

I'm thinking of getting an SDG seat for a little more cushion on my bad back. I'd like to see what brand you have, how you like it, where you got it and if you think it will offer up better "rear" support

'05 CRF 450.

Firm CEET foam, full grip cover.

I'm a touch over 6 feet, my knees love the extra room. (Lowered IMS pegs as well)

2001KX250617.07035_edited.jpg

GENES-PICS096.jpg

Dont buy SDG..Mine fell apart and they would not replce it.....

http://www.gutsracing.com/

There stuff is GREAT!!!!

I would get the medium

I have the firm and its pretty stiff:ride:

Here is what happened to my foam after 2.75 months

Turned to powder

seatfoam-01.jpg

2-6.jpg

yeah i wouldnt reccomend sdg the logos already fell off of mine and its only 3 months old

wr450s005.jpg

i'm trying to order online for guts right now, do they make a complete seat, all I see is the foam and cover. Do I have to attach it to my stock seat pan?

I could benefit from a tall seat but I just can't get over the way they look. No offense to anyone here.

I could benefit from a tall seat but I just can't get over the way they look. No offense to anyone here.

I'm cool with it, no offense taken, actually I wish everyone over 6 feet would worry about how their bike looks, and pitch their tall seat.

Eventually, I will have the only fresh legs left....hah!

are there any dealers of guts seats, or do I just go through them to buy

I don't ride dirt,but a tall seat helps.upstate025.jpg