Boise riders on Easter?

I know it's a long shot but is anyone else "allowed" to go riding this Sunday? I'm still in shock from hearing my wife say, "Go for it" (since we'll celebrate later at night).

I've been working like a mad man for several months now and my annual Moab trip is less than 30 days away so I need some seat time, even if it is on a Easter Sunday.

Anyone want to hit the desert with me?

I think our group plan so far is to ride the dez around Rabbit on Sat. and Little Gem on Sun. to prepare for the AMA race out there the 29th and 30th.

I plan on riding on saturday at either rabbit or hemingway.

mowtown,

I pm'd you about Moab next month.

If my foot heals, I'm going to Little Gem Sunday.

Little Gem might not be a good place to ride this weekend, I talked with Rodger at Dirt Inc. and they are setting up the course for next weekend out there so there will be a lot of riders there. Just so you know.

Little Gem might not be a good place to ride this weekend, I talked with Rodger at Dirt Inc. and they are setting up the course for next weekend out there so there will be a lot of riders there. Just so you know.

Thanks for the heads up!:confused:

Thanks for the heads up!:confused:

Yeah, thanks. So, the desert it is (damn, I can't wait for Black's to open back up).

I can't ride Saturday (son's football game, etc.) so I'm still up for Sunday if any wants to carpool (save some gas $$$) or just meet at Hemmingway or Rabbit's.

Yeah, thanks. So, the desert it is (damn, I can't wait for Black's to open back up).

I can't ride Saturday (son's football game, etc.) so I'm still up for Sunday if any wants to carpool (save some gas $$$) or just meet at Hemmingway or Rabbit's.

What time are you thinking of going/coming back?

I am planning on riding Sunday. Where in Boise do you live? I know what you are saying about the fuel. I just bought a 92 ranger 4cyl for running around and rides with 2 or less bikes. My Dodge quad cab and 3 rail trailer will only be used for rides of 3 or more guys and when I go camping with the kids.

I'll double check and make sure my kids don't have plans for me.

What time are you thinking of going/coming back?

I'm totally flexible. I'd like to be riding by 8:30-9:00 and can come home as early or late as you or anyone else needs to.

I am planning on riding Sunday. Where in Boise do you live? I know what you are saying about the fuel. I just bought a 92 ranger 4cyl for running around and rides with 2 or less bikes. My Dodge quad cab and 3 rail trailer will only be used for rides of 3 or more guys and when I go camping with the kids.

I'll double check and make sure my kids don't have plans for me.

I live in Meridian but could meet you at Meridian/84 or Garrity/84. I also have a Dodge quad cab diesel and seem to blow about $10 just starting it up. I'm looking to buy another "runner" like you did or a street bike.

I'm totally flexible. I'd like to be riding by 8:30-9:00 and can come home as early or late as you or anyone else needs to.

What is it with you and frostbite??!! How about we meet up at 8:30ish and then it might be above freezing when we start riding :confused:

mbaird I live near Mowtown. We can take my Sequoia and easy-to-load 4 rail trailer if ya guys want.

9;00 am sounds like a good departing time. It's gonna be about 26 degrees at 8:30 and 45 by 1:00 . We'll need a back back just for the clothes we shed !

Let me firm up the kids morning plans and I'll PM you by

12:00 noon today.

What is it with you and frostbite??!! .

2 Words: Grip Heaters!:confused::excuseme:

Lol...I'm not a fan of the early chill but I like to start early for 2 reasons: 1) The earlier you start, the less chance of "meeting" a quad coming the opposite way around a blind corner. 2) I want to get home by 2:30ish because of Easter and some work I have to do.

Anyway, I'll give in to you girl scouts with your sensitive skin and meet a little later. Charles, I'll be at your house at 8:30 (thanks for driving). Mbaird could either meet at your house or at the Chevron at 84/CanAda?

Mike

If you guys don't mind that I tag along I would probably just meet you at either Hemmingway or Rabbit. Which one are you planning to start out of? About what time should I look for you?

I'll be in an blue F350 and a KTM with #32v

Sam

If you guys don't mind that I tag along I would probably just meet you at either Hemmingway or Rabbit. Which one are you planning to start out of? About what time should I look for you?

I'll be in an blue F350 and a KTM with #32v

Sam

Sweet,

Because of Easter, I don't expect it to be crowded so let's just start at Hemmingway. We should be there at about 9:30. As Charles said, we'll be in his Sequoia with a trailer. He has a WR450 (blue, of course), I have a KTM 200, and I'm not sure about MBaird.

Let's park in the first parking lot by the outhouse (but not too close:busted: ).

I'll pm my cell # in case you need to call us tomorrow.

Mike