Sign in to follow this  

530 supermoto kits....

what are your guys' opinion on the supermoto kits?

http://www.ktmusa.com/PowerParts.50.20.html?subcategory=&cHash=01f3688699&category=1080

im kinda leaning for the racer kit because the caliper and handbrake setup, but how would the stopping power be compared to the 320mm rotor in the track kit using the stock setup? I need insane braking power for stoppies and to avoid dumbass SoCal drivers....thanks for the help.:confused::excuseme:

• Like 1

Unless your thinking about getting some serious track time in, I would just go with the 320mm caliper. I lived in So Cal for a while, the drivers down there are just as moronic as the drivers in the Bay Area!

Funny thing is...In California, no one is originally from California.

• Like 1

Funny thing is...In California, no one is originally from California.

I live in both and I honestly don't know wich is worse. I really am interested in doing a setup like that for my 530!

Please keep us in the know with what you find!

alright....another reason i want the kit with the 310mm is the black rims. I love the look of my moto bike(250 sxf) with black excels and kinda want to keep that going with this 530....but in that kit the front is a 16.5 inch front....? are there a lot of tire choices for that? the rear is a 17

I am not racing... but I would like to get as much life outa my machine as possible. Do dampened rear wheels really make that much difference? I have an '08 530 EXC-R

alright....another reason i want the kit with the 310mm is the black rims. I love the look of my moto bike(250 sxf) with black excels and kinda want to keep that going with this 530....but in that kit the front is a 16.5 inch front....? are there a lot of tire choices for that? the rear is a 17

i run 16.5 front, only tires for that front rim is slicks and only slicks. for the rear theres plenty of choices.

Dude,

Go to Florida, No ones from Florida there either!

Good Luck!

STS.

I've been to Florida...gots some land there. Not sure if I can handle the funk lingering in the air... Nice, but not my gig! Anywho..?:prof: