Quick Question - Gas Over Heating

What is the sticker type aluminum foil'ish stuff called "technically" speaking. I need to pick some up for my wr but can't find any online.


Seems like every time... I can't figure it out until I post it, then I figure it out. :confused:

Heat Tape!


Lexx also makes a Heat Tile.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now