Trail Bikes can Rock the MX tracks too....

Check this out. Pretty good considering the bike.

I apologize in advance to the repost police (if it's a repost)

hahaha thats awesome! Good vid!

OH MAN i want one now!!!!!! :confused:

on a serious note that dudes not to bad of a rider tho

lets see it on a real mx track.

lets see it on a real mx track.

Thats still harcore for a 230. But year but is next to a 150r or 85 to make it fair and they 150r and 85 would kill it

:confused: I real liked that vid!
Thats still harcore for a 230. But year but is next to a 150r or 85 to make it fair and they 150r and 85 would kill it

that is good for a 230...but still he landed almost perfect everytime...imagine if he overjumped it.

that is good for a 230...but still he landed almost perfect everytime...imagine if he overjumped it.

Oh dont think of that. I would probly break my ankles

its not the bike, its the rider.... the bike was probabaly wide open on that like 30 foot jump... the rider was making it look good, but on any real mx track(say a national track like thundervalley, that bike wouldnt clear anything)

My neighbor back home was on at Budds Creek or Tomahawk and beat a group of 450s on his 230. He is an awesome rider though.

We just thrashed ours in baja, didn't do all that bad. I mean, it's not blisteringly fast and can't go much faster than 70, but it still blows me away on how well it handles whoops and berms and washes and mountains on and on. really a great do it all bike for all kinds of people.

wow that guy must be a really good rider to get that tank to fly that far.

Thats pretty good for that bike but that song sucks:cheers:

Yeah its a repost, still makes the 230 look pretty good though.