Sign in to follow this  

Sgr Edition 165cc Rrh Ogm Bikes

The 2008 SGR Edition bikes are now available. This bike won't be for every one. But any one who is looking to get a reliable race ready machine out of the box this is it. SGR in the past has built many reliable and competitive Race bikes.

We will install a 165cc TB big bore kit, TB roller rocker head,28mm Carb kit, Sunline SL-1 Works chain, ASV front brake lever & SGR Adjustable Moto Clutch lever.

$2795.00 Shipped

Following Options Installed

ADD Marzocchi Shivers +$300.00

ADD Marzocchi Rear Shock +$300.00

ADD Suspension service and +$175.00

have it professionally set up to

your weight and riding skills on

all suspension above by

Noleen Supension

That sounds awesome. That thing should rip right out of the box. Heck my stocker OGM rips right out of the box. This thing should be amazing.

Wow, that's awesome J. Also something a lot of vendors don't offer, good job man.....that thing should be a beast.

thanks guys we built the SGR Edition pitster pro x4 bikes last year and they did pretty well. Our goal here on our built engines and bikes is to save the customer money if they bought everything them self and not have to worry about installing it either.

thanks guys we built the SGR Edition pitster pro x4 bikes last year and they did pretty well. Our goal here on our built engines and bikes is to save the customer money if they bought everything them self and not have to worry about installing it either.

I have one of the "Klx Killer" SGR Pro Built 146cc Motors and I have got to say Its Very competetive with the Klx 180+R motors More than enough Power at My ability...And it RIPS!!!!!

IMG_0539.jpg

So I cant even Imagine what the SGR Pro Built 165cc Motors will be like... All I can say is Hang On...:confused:

Looks like you are shaking up the pitbike world Jeremiah. Didn't take long for the idea to spread. :confused:

Looks like you are shaking up the pitbike world Jeremiah. Didn't take long for the idea to spread. :excuseme:

often imitated but never duplicated :confused: