WA. Plate Found

Out riding on Monday and found a plate in the trail WA# 97--80.

PM me and I get It back to you.

Dang, I remember someone posting that they had lost a plate. But now I can't remember what thread it was :excuseme: .

Good looking out, I'm sure someone will appreciate it :confused: .

Off-topic but... Your Husa is in my garage now. Either you really don't like that Gas Gas or your avatar is just showing your seller's remorse. :confused:

^^ That is the one I was thinking about. ^^

Out riding on Monday and found a plate in the trail WA# 97--80.

PM me and I get It back to you.

This is a liscense plate, as in something that came off of a dual sport, correct? If it was an air box cover with an ORV tag, MXJunky would be super stoked to hear the news.

This is a liscense plate, as in something that came off of a dual sport, correct? If it was an air box cover with an ORV tag, MXJunky would be super stoked to hear the news.

It's a dualsport plate. Looks likes new.

Off-topic but... Your Husa is in my garage now. Either you really don't like that Gas Gas or your avatar is just showing your seller's remorse. :excuseme:

Now looking back I should have kept it for a Dualsport bike.:excuseme: And having a dealer like :confused: Rick Bozarth made owning a Berg great.

Well... thanks for the temporary insanity. I love that bike!!! Rick does make it easy too. :confused:

I thought the GG had a plate?