SSR B-2 help

A friend of mine gave me a b-2 that he trashed and broke almost everything on it. Then i fixed the things it need like wheels,tires,and other miscellaneous things. I even need to JB weld the magneto thing on the rotor it broke from the chain falling off. Anyway i got it running fine (in a ghetto way) then one day i start it to ride it bogs down completely when i try to hit higher rpms it runs fine in the lower range. Is this a carburetor problem?

A friend of mine gave me a b-2 that he trashed and broke almost everything on it. Then i fixed the things it need like wheels,tires,and other miscellaneous things. I even need to JB weld the magneto thing on the rotor it broke from the chain falling off. Anyway i got it running fine (in a ghetto way) then one day i start it to ride it bogs down completely when i try to hit higher rpms it runs fine in the lower range. Is this a carburetor problem?

sounds like the Ignition took a pounding

Yea it sure did. So if i were to get a another outer rotor kit i would needed replace to whole left side of the transmission to get the magneto mounts that cracked off? Or would a inner rotor kit be a safer alternative?

So if i were to get a another outer rotor kit i would needed replace to whole left side of the transmission to get the magneto mounts that cracked off?
You just need the Stator plate. The pick up that is broke off and JB welded is attached to the Stator plate not the motor case.

We offer them here.

http://www.outlawpowersports.com/product_p/olr-stat.htm

Stator Plate & Flywheel assembly.

dratv_1990_85625439.jpg?t=1205901996

Bad Stator replaced with Good Stator

GoodStator.jpg?t=1205901981

Bad Stator with broken pick up.

BrokenStator.jpg?t=1205901829

You will need a flywheel puller. Nate (outlaw) should have that also. An impact wrench for the flywleel nut makes things easier, but is not essential. A hammer type impact screwdriver also makes the change easier. There are some phillips screws that hold the stator plate on that are hard to remove without it.