___supermoto Kits____

what are your guys' opinion on the supermoto kits? for a KTM 530

http://www.ktmusa.com/PowerParts.50.20.html?subcategory=&cHash=01f368869 9&category=1080

im kinda leaning for the racer kit because the caliper and handbrake setup with the 310mm rotor, but how would the stopping power be compared to the 320mm rotor in the track kit using the stock setup? I need insane braking power for stoppies and to avoid dumbass SoCal drivers....thanks for the help. :excuseme: :excuseme: :confused:

Ktm hard parts kits are a awesome buy!(either one!)

You will not find a better price, piecing these componets together!

Shop around for good prices on the Hard Parts 10-20%saving off list!

Go for the bling!! Big master and break set up! insane pucker power!

However, the other kits brake, will work great, over sized rotor and caliper bracket.(budget in mind)

In no time, you will be looking to stiffen up the suspension!!

Or get another set, forks and shock.

The best of both worlds!

310 for the street is plenty. Careful on brake pad choice for the street as well. I see many of my customers trying to buy the HHLCDFGAB racer pads when they only do street stuff. Many racer pads will not get up to good operating temp on the street and performance will be worse than even OEM.

I have a 320 on my bike with a 17 inch rim , and I'll tell you it's a pain to pull off the front wheel . I think with a 310 you just unbolt the caliper then pull the axle for a much faster wheel swap . I really don't think they are weaker brakes by the look of them . my next front will be a 310

I have a 320 on my bike with a 17 inch rim , and I'll tell you it's a pain to pull off the front wheel . I think with a 310 you just unbolt the caliper then pull the axle for a much faster wheel swap . I really don't think they are weaker brakes by the look of them . my next front will be a 310

ok cool...those are the words i was looking for...haha:ride: :confused: