TT Track Day?

Any plans of a TT track day this year? I'm not much of a track guy but I had a blast at the last one and would love to see another one.

I'm guessing it will be in august. I had an absolute blast last time.

yeah, last year was awesome!! i was actually wearing my tt shirt today...

I'm sure there will be another. I'll notify the organizers of the event for the last few years and see what there plans are.

and if it can be on a sat/sun/mon/tues night even better for me

Any plans of a TT track day this year? I'm not much of a track guy but I had a blast at the last one and would love to see another one.

:confused::excuseme: :excuseme: :sweden: I think you have some time to hit some tracks. I haven't been on a track in months.

and if it can be on a sat/sun/mon/tues night even better for me

Have you been to ET on Tuesdays? I am pretty sure they will have it on a Saturday again since that is when most people are not working.:confused:

no, keep going trail riding in the morning, and i can't pull a long trail ride in the morning, then ET at night. not in that good a shape.

no, keep going trail riding in the morning, and i can't pull a long trail ride in the morning, then ET at night. not in that good a shape.

Whatcha doing to get in that kinda shape?

Hey everyone,

Glad to hear you are chomping at the bit for the next AZ TT Ride Day.

Chills and I have been discussing this, and we've even had some tracks offering to host the event. We'll be working very soon to get the ball rolling, but won't announce anything officially until we have a venue and date nailed down firm.

But, here is a hint. We are going to do our best to hold the event in October when it is a bit cooler. Most likely a Saturday, but it still might be a night time event.

ben

I'd like to go to a T.T. track day since I missed last years event. I like the idea of having it durring the winter.

Hey everyone,

Glad to hear you are chomping at the bit for the next AZ TT Ride Day.

Chills and I have been discussing this, and we've even had some tracks offering to host the event. We'll be working very soon to get the ball rolling, but won't announce anything officially until we have a venue and date nailed down firm.

But, here is a hint. We are going to do our best to hold the event in October when it is a bit cooler. Most likely a Saturday, but it still might be a night time event.

ben

That's what I'm talking about! :confused::excuseme: :excuseme:

Hey Guys,

As ben said, we are just now starting to get going on the 3rd Annual TT day. As he mentioned, yes, we have already had a track approach us requesting to have the TT Day at their track. I still havent had a chance to talk with him, since he has been gone each time, but what we were looking to do was take offers from each track, and see what each track is willing to do, and then take the best offer. We will be working with each of the tracks, ET, Speedworld, and ACP. There is rumor of a new track opening at Firebird Speedway, so if that opens, we will keep them in the loop too. Once we get some more details, we will make an official post..

Thanks

CHills

Hey Guys,

As ben said, we are just now starting to get going on the 3rd Annual TT day. As he mentioned, yes, we have already had a track approach us requesting to have the TT Day at their track. I still havent had a chance to talk with him, since he has been gone each time, but what we were looking to do was take offers from each track, and see what each track is willing to do, and then take the best offer. We will be working with each of the tracks, ET, Speedworld, and ACP. There is rumor of a new track opening at Firebird Speedway, so if that opens, we will keep them in the loop too. Once we get some more details, we will make an official post..

Thanks

CHills

Right on Chris last year was my first year and I had a blast, I am in for sure this year. You still doing the Moto Trax thing?

Keep on sipping and cruising...

Whatcha doing to get in that kinda shape?

asside from riding at least 2 days a week, I've been in the gym 3 days a week too.

asside from riding at least 2 days a week, I've been in the gym 3 days a week too.

Handing out towels in the locker room ain't much of a workout though....:confused:

Handing out towels in the locker room ain't much of a workout though....:excuseme:

Depends on if he has to pick them up too. Still more than I am doing.:confused:

You should be getting onto pretty good shape. You are riding twice as much as I am & working out in the gym 300% more than me. I get a little exercise getting in & out of the truck occasionally.:confused:

yeah, I am working up good endurance ect. problem is my gym trips are too short(lunch break) so I need to get a membership someplace and go when I'm off work. just having a hard time deciding to spend the money on it.

and I like food, so I'm not really loosing too much weight