Sign in to follow this  

Rotor Help?

Im not sure what this is called... My chain came off and i look down and motor plate is cracked so i take it off to find this thing hanging down & now my bike wont run. Does anyone know what the piece is called, how i can fix it, or where to get a new one / how much it will cost. And also would it cause my bike to not start?

getattachmentrd9.jpg

Yea. but if you got the money i would buy a new stator. It works for a while then you'll get aggravated when it brakes again. and again

thanks.. so if i use jb weld then it shouldnt come off again unless the chain comes off? or atleast hold up a week until i get the money?

Yup. just don't mess up! Put a card (business card etc.) in between the rotor and the magneto cause you don't want it too close.

You can fix it,But might be better to replace it. I make a case saver that will eliminate that happening again.

100_3680.jpg

You can fix it,But might be better to replace it. I make a case saver that will eliminate that happening again.

100_3680.jpg

You guys just keep coming up with clever ideas!

wait until you see what I have comming this friday!!! It will be very cool,And bolt right on Pitsters and similar,Anyone that gets big air or just wants to add something cool will want one.