Sign in to follow this  

Looking for riders and places to go (Vegas Area)

Hey guys,

Anyone willing to show me around the desert? Brought my bike with to do some riding. I'm down here for some military training until memorial day. I've been out exploring a little but looking for someone to show me some good single track and trail riding. I'm used to single track woods riding, track and play. I'm 30, ride a DRZ and am an experienced rider. Don't dare go to far into the dessert by myself and its always more fun to ride with someone. I won't have time this weekend (the wife is coming to town) but the 29th and 30th and just about every weekend are wide open. I feel like I'm posting a personal.:confused: I hope someone finds me interesting, I also like long walks on the beach.

Hi 07DRZMN, If you can't find anyone here to ride with then try www.702sportbikes.com. Go to the board index then the dirt forum. You can always find someone there doing a ride in Vegas. They are a great bunch of guys. I post my rides on several boards this one and that one being only 2 of them. Good luck and ride safe.

Hi 07DRZMN, If you can't find anyone here to ride with then try www.702sportbikes.com. Go to the board index then the dirt forum. You can always find someone there doing a ride in Vegas. They are a great bunch of guys. I post my rides on several boards this one and that one being only 2 of them. Good luck and ride safe.

www.702dirtbikes.com takes you straight there.

To the OP, that weekend is the Alamo race, so a bunch of us will be up there.

YuccaChuckers08.jpg

i'm up. i'm on a WR. try this site too http://my2wheels.com/forum/

i kinda had the same problem and can now usually find guys to ride with.

this sat, me and some guys are going up to overton to ride the trails. we are gonna try and get up there pretty early.

sunday, we are thinking about going to armagossa but that is looking like it might not happen. if not, we are definitely riding somehwere.

send me an email to my username @yahoo.com

flynn