New Pister Pro X4X!!

Looks sweet! I hope you post a review on it after a few rides.

hmm. a kickstand for an x4, can you tell me more about that?

hmm. a kickstand for an x4, can you tell me more about that?

Light weight and custombuilt by NCC

So can this thing be road registered if you add blinkers?

thats the gameplan, i'm sure when all is said and done it will have turnsignals just like the x4SM

This model is an offroad model,We are working on an NCC-SLX that would be setup for street duty.

But this model is ready now.

A straight footpeg mount with a kickstand is definitely on my list of must have items. I know you don't want that for the track, but riding around the house, I really like to have that kickstand.

You going to be selling those separately?

humm,,,?

How about a bolt on kickstand and bracket?

A straight footpeg mount with a kickstand is definitely on my list of must have items. I know you don't want that for the track, but riding around the house, I really like to have that kickstand.

You going to be selling those separately?

geez, my wife would be pissed if I tried that :confused:

humm,,,?

How about a bolt on kickstand and bracket?

if you have one you know will fit, I would definitely order one up!

if you have one you know will fit, I would definitely order one up!

I made that one in the picture, I am sure i could build a clamp on mount that would be easy to take of the whole thing instead of just the kickstand alone.

any chance you ship to canada?

I would be interested in a kick stand too if you guys make/find one for sale!

I will work something in, we do production runs three days a week, one day painting and wrenching and one day R&D new ideas and concepts, I will put that on the list and see what I can come up with.

Single track MTN bike trails would be amazing on that thing, nice job!!

and if you dont mind looking in to a kick stand for the x3r, pro x2 90 and the xjr 90 that would be great

Single track MTN bike trails would be amazing on that thing, nice job!!

Motorized vehicles are generally not allowed on bicycle trails.

Motorized vehicles are generally not allowed on bicycle trails.

Not were we are!! We have some of the best MTN bike trails in the world, Moab Utah etc.. and Originally they were used for motorcycles, long before Mtn bikes, and lucky for us UTAH is a Motorcycle friendly state. Even the Governor rides!!!!

Not were we are!! We have some of the best MTN bike trails in the world, Moab Utah etc.. and Originally they were used for motorcycles, long before Mtn bikes, and lucky for us UTAH is a Motorcycle friendly state. Even the Governor rides!!!!

Lucky is an understatement. Motorized vehicles are not allowed anywhere near MTN bike trails here, but horses are allowed to share the trails. :prof: Also a lot of our OHV areas are being closed down due to various reasons. When I was into big bikes I always wanted to come out to Cainville and ride. You guys are some lucky :bonk: LOL Maybe I should invite the governor out for a ride.