mx vs atv untamed#.HOW 2 SCRUB

how do u scrub in mx vs atv untamed for d ps2

Hold X, and press left then right, or right then left, coming up the face of the jump.

that does not work

If you're looking for a realistic-looking scrub, you're not gonna find one. And you have to do it off jumps that aren't that steep.

On the ps2 version there is no scrubbing or whipping.

only on ps3 and xbox 360

I choose to keep all of my ps2 secrets to myself :confused:

I hit the RB brakes and stick over like a whip on xb360. It works to get you flatter. Not sure if it really takes any speed off.

the scrubs look so funny in the game cuz the rider throws himself completely parallel with the ground and just stays there like a barrel roll

on the 360 i just hold the scrub button "a" default then righ before take off i hit the brake button and lean to the left or right. works every time

*on the xbox360* Press the A button before you leave the face of the jump and do your normal modulation techniques in the air: brakes, gas, thumbstick, etc to make it realistic. Don't get me wrong it is very very subtle , but I have noticed its benefits, its especially noticeable when playing online.

on my PS2(yes, outdated but i use my money on my bike HAHA), i just lean him over at the lip and tap the break....

on the 360 i just hold the scrub button "a" default then righ before take off i hit the brake button and lean to the left or right. works every time

Same here ! Sometimes I go so far over, I can't come back...just let go of the brake button while keeping the scrub button held and it whips right back.