Forum Interest

Have you noticed that the number of people viewing the 2-stroke forum is frequently about the same as the total of the 250F and 450F forums?

I guess I am not the only new convert :-)

Maybe some of them are just dreaming of the low maintenance, better handling, "race-ready out of the box" bikes that the corporate weenies have driven them away from?:confused:

Have you noticed that the number of people viewing the 2-stroke forum is frequently about the same as the total of the 250F and 450F forums?

I guess I am not the only new convert :-)

Maybe some of them are just dreaming of the low maintenance, better handling, "race-ready out of the box" bikes that the corporate weenies have driven them away from?:confused:

See the bike im selling? Well guess whats replacing it...:excuseme:

hey bboyce what are u gettin? 125 or 250?

You guys have made the place a cool place to visit. I believe thats th number one reason.

Yamaha also helped up by rarely throwing a yz design away. The 125 had model changes but the yz 250 has mostly had updates since the mid 90's.

The surprising part, for me, is seeing how many of the older yz/IT's / DT's are still running and getting used on a daily basis.

It would be nice to think of buying a car today and having it still be a running car in 2039.

I sure would love to get another '84 IT490 in decent condition.

Man, I miss that bike. Good times.

Also, I read this forum and the YZ400/426/450 forum almost every day as I have a bike that fits in each.

Also, I read this forum and the YZ400/426/450 forum almost every day as I have a bike that fits in each.

Same here.

I know alot of the other 2stroke forums are slow so they come over here. I see more real ideas in here than general questions. I visit other 2stroke forums every once in awhile and I don't stay long.

I know alot of the other 2stroke forums are slow so they come over here. I see more real ideas in here than general questions. I visit other 2stroke forums every once in awhile and I don't stay long.

I do the same thing as I've owned an RM250 and a KX250 and KDX200 once. The Honda 2T forum can be lively but nowhere near this one. The zuk and kawi forums have their characters but far less than in here. Lots of activity/info here.:confused:

Ive got an XR600, WR450 and hopefully a YZ125 soon...so I want heavy and light, 4stroke and 2stroke.

Compared to some other forums, there doesnt appear to be any a-holes here either. Lots of help too.

Well I've been called an A**hole by a couple individuals for minor things (well to me it was minor, it was a big deal to them). So I wonder if that makes me the YZ 2stroke A**hole?

You guys have made the place a cool place to visit. I believe thats th number one reason

C'mon RC we can't take all the credit, you deserve some too. :excuseme: You always seem to bring interesting topics and information to the table, oh and lets not forget the humor! After a hard day at the rock pile I look forward to visiting this forum. Yes I have noticed the increase in numbers and was considering a similar thread, a few years ago we would barely compete with the TTR or ATV forum, maybe 3 to 5 viewers on average. Today at times we have more than the Yamaha 4 strokes. And Josh I'm affraid your not alone, we all have at least a little A**hole in us :excuseme: The great thing about this place is we tend to leave it out of our posts. Now if Yamaha would just build us a new YZ this forum might explode. Yamaha If your listening, were ready! :confused:

C'mon RC we can't take all the credit, you deserve some too. :excuseme: You always seem to bring interesting topics and information to the table, oh and lets not forget the humor! After a hard day at the rock pile I look forward to visiting this forum. Yes I have noticed the increase in numbers and was considering a similar thread, a few years ago we would barely compete with the TTR or ATV forum, maybe 3 to 5 viewers on average. Today at times we have more than the Yamaha 4 strokes. And Josh I'm affraid your not alone, we all have at least a little A**hole in us :excuseme: The great thing about this place is we tend to leave it out of our posts. Now if Yamaha would just build us a new YZ this forum might explode. Yamaha If your listening, were ready! :confused:

This Yamaha 2-stroke forum is great. Lots of helpful and cool people on here for sure. Thanks to all of you for the informative posts--and keep up the good work!

Who woulda thunk it!? The yamaha 2 stroke forum being so popular on a website called thumpertalk? I agree there is some very knowledgeable people here in the 2 stroke section. Its a nice change to learn a thing or 2 instead of people bashing one brand or the other (snowmobile forums). Whatever happened to that Satch guy? He was great and I loved his bike.

This forum has a ton of people who just love motorcycles. Any type and shape..whatever. We just happen to be on yamaha's now. It makes for good reading.

:confused:

Because deep down everyone loves the 2smoke. The sound alone makes you feel like a hero, even if you arent that fast.:confused:

hey bboyce what are u gettin? 125 or 250?

I plan on a 06+ YZ250 :confused: