Check this out!

repost about the 3rd one i have seen, it will totally destroy the 250f's, thanks to the new ama "slaughterhouse" rule

250f's don't stand a chance, i can't wait to see it.

viva la 2 stroke!

That looks like an awesome bike. I wonder how much it weighs?

i'd put money that it is 200lbs or less

That 'tis sweet

Wonder why they did it on the 450 frame instead of the lighter 250f frame. At $7500, I would want it based on the 2007 and up alum framed 250F just to save a little more weight.

i would guess that its because thats the frame that they got a good deal on, they sell a lot of those, some with 01 rm 250 motors, others with newer motors. they just buy frames, and motors, slap them togethter and re-sell them

repost about the 3rd one i have seen, it will totally destroy the 250f's, thanks to the new ama "slaughterhouse" rule

250f's don't stand a chance, i can't wait to see it.

viva la 2 stroke!

I agree. You would have to be quite a bit better racer to beat a 250 2t on a 250 $t. I dont think this rule is any worse than when they allowed a 250$t in the 125 class. Now that was ridiculous. Kinda funny how the 4 key is the same as the $ key only with the shift button pushed? shift to 4t and you get $t! My shift key is stuck whenevr I hit the 4 from here on. Anyone else? :excuseme::confused:

That thing looks great, has anyone seen one tested or have a review link? Interesting stuff!

I live in the same state as them and currently talking them now about a convsion for my 04. I think they use the 450 frame because the 250 two stroke motor fights in without hacking up the frame, where a 250f frame would need more structural work.

From the source-

Its all RMZ450 execpt for motor pipe carb and electronics

MXA will be getting one to test.:confused: