Sign in to follow this  

my bro hitting balls hill

The hell with that. That looked more like balls cliff! I can't imagine how steep that thing is in real life.

thats why they call it balls hill you got to have some balls to hit it he is 13 btw

Dang that hill is steep. Here is another vid that shows better how steep balls hill is:

is that a 250 or 300?

i saw a vid of a crf450 doing the harder section to the left, where the buggy tracks come out of.

edit: and that's the vid right above. always amazes me. but there was some guy on here a few weeks ago that was all like "what ar eyou guys talking about, that hill is small, just a little momentum" etc etc

its a 04 ktm 200sx but i can do the middle on my 03 yz450f but i bet my bro could do the middle easy

its a 04 ktm 200sx but i can do the middle on my 03 yz450f but i bet my bro could do the middle easy

ahhh sick! nt suprised, not motocross bikes you can tractor those 200SX's pretty good.

they dont have hills like we do in cali. :confused:

seriously though... that hill is about the same as the kind of hills you would encounter on any normal trail ride out here.

yea u need some brass ones for that hill geez. mad props to your bro.

I don't get it. Why is that so hard?

264531798_ZjMMZ-L.jpg

264528559_MK4Gj-L.jpg

?action=view&current=Cal1231leavingHillclimbs.flv

?action=view&current=Almostdropsit.flv

IMG_0948.jpg

its not, just start riding when you are young like i did, orrrr... like my dad let me hahaha.

they dont have hills like we do in cali. :confused:

seriously though... that hill is about the same as the kind of hills you would encounter on any normal trail ride out here.

we have a few like that out here, and if you can ride then they arnt that hard, you can find some nasty ones, but its not like its camera friendly itsmore along the lines of the technical aspect. Looks like a cool hill, hope to ride it someday.