Sign in to follow this  

AGP Schedule

So "shortly" has gotten longer and longer. When are we really going to expect a firm schedule to semi-stick to?

We got an agreement yesterday with the landowner on the OHV park and the schedule is being adjusted today and posted this evening.

Dale

OK here it is... the final 2008 Atlantic Grand Prix schedule.

Atlantic Grand Prix series starts Sunday April 20th Little Egg Harbor NJ

With gas at over $3.00 a gallon and climbing and to avoid overlapping with other off-road race series in the region, we've decided to keep the majority of the Atlantic Grand Prix series in New Jersey for 2008... with the exception of the two GNCCs which are in Summerset PA and Unadilla NY.

Seven of the races will be at Little Egg Harbor where we've been working on our other exciting project... and I'm sure everyone knows what that is by now.

We are also working on having a separate Quad and Motorcycle course with just the motocross sections overlapping.

The other exciting news is that we are working on a schedule for practice weekends on the weekends when there are no AGP events at LEH very much like an OHV park.

2008 Atlantic Grand Prix Schedule ON AGP Website

2008 Atlantic Grand Prix Schedule PDF

Again sorry for the delay, but it’s all good and I think everyone is going to like what we're creating.

Dale

Wow. No Warhorse. :excuseme:

7 events at the same place, the 8th 10 minutes away. :confused:

2 GNCC's, OK. See ya at dilla

Wow. No Warhorse. :excuseme:

7 events at the same place, the 8th 10 minutes away. :confused:

2 GNCC's, OK. See ya at dilla

We might switch one or two LEH events and add Warhorse back in.

It sounds like a lot of riders want it back.

Dale

We might switch one or two LEH events and add Warhorse back in.

It sounds like a lot of riders want it back.

Dale

Honestly, Dale, without the Warhorse I may only show up at a race or 2 in NJ and I won't be running for points like I did last year. I just don't see the attraction in running the same event 7 times.

I also thought the Sahara Sands course was better than LEH, so it would be nice if there were more events there. 2 NAW's and 2 Sahara's would break up the monotony, but the way it stands, I'll probably look to other series' for diversity.