Sign in to follow this  

Megacross race order

I have a new one done and will post it later. not alot of changes but more "real" order that is needed. some time changes (earlier) and things

paying a little more money, adding gates, stuff like that.

i will post when it's up hell we have 4 weeks. .... LOL

my middle name should be "charlie" like in "last minute"

New race order, contingency dates, and class specifications are now posted.

class specs are located on the d-17 site.

I like the separate practice for the Plus classes (+25, +30, +40) :confused:

Don't have to worry about those young whipper snappers running me over :excuseme:

Hey where is the women's class practice?? You would think with an average around 15 riders, we would keep our practice slot? :confused:

ha! what i forget someone? damit here is the "FIX"

thanks for the heads up nik, not like it isn't expected! :confused:

A classes

85cc

4-wheel

**Pit/Thumper

Women

50cc

Plus classes (25,30,35,40)

B Classes

65cc

C Classes

2nd bike (a-:excuseme:

we have adapted a little bit, it's NOT a contingency class but it's a money class that i think enough riders want again. if they don't like it or sign up for it, we will drop it in 09. It replaces open-4 stroke.

we have adapted a little bit, it's NOT a contingency class but it's a money class that i think enough riders want again. if they don't like it or sign up for it, we will drop it in 09. It replaces open-4 stroke.

Whats the payback...80% of the $ to half of the riders ?

it's 80, not so sure it's to half? LOL that's the wife's job, I don't do payouts. well I do the easy ones, like the guranteed ones. it likely is close to half?

I like the separate practice for the Plus classes (+25, +30, +40) :excuseme:

Don't have to worry about those young whipper snappers running me over :excuseme:

That means Ill get 2 practices now! :confused:

LOL well we can do like the rest in this state and just have practices? :confused:

or are we there to race? not being mean here matt, but practice kills race time in a hurry.

Oh I know, I get pissed when I see guys out there 3, 4, 5 times. I personally just love watching you and your guys walk up to them shaking your heads and give them directions back to their trucks! :confused:

I was huntin for 904 last race.........so i yelled and shooued off "904", only to find out it's an older clone and not who i thought it was.

but yea we "pracitced" last saturday nite from 5-630. it has to be done by 6.

looks like no more 4 lap practices. have to go 3 or start at 4 pm? not 5.

ideas?

The real 904 has like 5 bikes, and the past couple rounds there's been a few people borrowing them, so yeah, might want to make sure it's him!

What was up with the Plus practice? Ended up being a free for all with a little bit of everybody out there.

Not sure if cutting the laps down will do you any good, it will just make people go out for more practices probably. :thumbsup:

Trackman...have your guys collect the tickets. I kept seeing my competition out there and I actually snuck in to a third practice like an a..h.le. The ticket idea works well but they gave up collecting tickets. Or...do a color coded sticker on the front number plate...practice in your group...NO EXCEPTIONS. For me...when I see the guys i'm trying to beat taking another practice...i'm at a disadvantage if I DON't go out. Be a prick about it if you have to...nobody would think less of you at all. This has always driven me nuts because if you follow the rules...you'll be at a disadvantage. What does everyone else think? I think NO EXEPTIONS is the key

How about actually collecting the practice tickets at staging? I think this was done at a few rounds last year, and it seemed to really cut down on the practice sessions, and seeing the same riders out there for 4-5 different sessions. One ticket per class signed up. No ticket = no practice. Collect the ticket at that first "gate" that takes you into the practice staging area, so it doesn't slow down the flow. And try to limit riders entering the track anywhere other than the staging area.

Zeno beat me to the Megacross Race Report punch so I know how you feel...finally i get my come upance