Sign in to follow this  

Rolling dirt bike stand?

My garage is getting mega-crowded (I know, very sad ;-)) so I'd really like to have the dirt bikes on stands that roll. The various rolling solutions out there usually have plates that are designed for center stands, and I haven't found a normal dirt bike stand that would fit.

Are there any dirt bike stands out there with integral casters, or can someone think of a better solution?

Thanks,

Jeff

'07 WR250F

'05 Montesa Cota 4RT

'07 BMW R1200S

'05 BMW F650GS Dakar

'07 BMW F650GS (girlfriend's)

'06 TTR230 (girlfriend's)

... you can see the issue ... :confused:

Cycra makes one with locking wheels. Retail is around 70 I think. We have one at our shop and it hasnt sold in ages! lol

Excellent! I just ordered one, we'll see how it works for me. Of course, if it works out, I'll need two blue ones for the Yammies and a red one for the Montesa. Then my life will be complete.

Excellent! I just ordered one, we'll see how it works for me. Of course, if it works out, I'll need two blue ones for the Yammies and a red one for the Montesa. Then my life will be complete.

Nice :confused:

They are really stable. Plus the wheels come off easily if you want to use the stand in the dirt. The selling point for me (other than the wheels) was the hole in the middle of the stand to drain your oil through.