new bars

i am looking to get a new set of bars and was thinking of protaper or renthal, what size bars are good for teh 150. also what size mounts do i need to get?

thanks for n e help!

i put on a set of protapers alittle taller but other than that same as stock. i love umP3100309.jpg

they are the SE series in the catalog they say they are for the klx/drz110. but you dont need any other hardware to mount them.

Renthal makes a 150R "adult bend". They're pretty nice.

Could you post a comparison vs. the stock bars... taller,wider..etc... thanks....Looking to find some where I can stand up easier.... I am 5'8..

Nick

they are only a little bit taller. same width as stock.

I got renthal on mine. not sure what bend it is tho.

whats a good type of handlebar thats a bit higher then the stock? they feel a bit low when I stand up at the moment. would a riser fix this?

i put on a set of protapers alittle taller but other than that same as stock. i love umP3100309.jpg

they are the SE series in the catalog they say they are for the klx/drz110. but you dont need any other hardware to mount them.

sorry about being completely off topic but WOW thats 1 clean bike:applause: , grabagear. i just recently bought my 150R second hand and I'll NEVER get it THAT clean. wat do u use to wash it?:confused:

thanks but lol we just bought it. its a new 08 :confused: i only rode it downthe street a little when that pic was taken. as soon as the snow melts it wont look like that ever again im sure:)