LaRocco at Perris Raceway

Supercross

not at all :confused:

Very cool vid. I've always enjoyed watching The Rock ride. :confused: Never been very flashy, but the man is FAST.

Awesome vid, it'd be cool if Larocco was racing this year, maybe he could notch a victory.

I like the silver front wheel and gold rear.

How did he get hurt, I thought he was over the hill?

I would love to see the Rock make a comeback. :confused:

Very cool vid. I've always enjoyed watching The Rock ride. :excuseme: Never been very flashy, but the man is FAST.

That is exactly what I thought while I was watching that video. :confused:

That's the last man to hold the title "500 National Champion". Looks pretty fast for an old man.

Craigus

He is really fast. I think there should be like an alumni race for all the past riders who made a difference in the sport.

Sic video.

if The Rock would start training right now i bet that he could be top 5/podium outdoors.

He is really fast. I think there should be like an alumni race for all the past riders who made a difference in the sport.

I think the US Open tested the waters with having the LaRocco/Emig/Huffamn race. I think they plan on making it bigger next season with more riders.

Be on the lookout for him to enter a few outdoor races, he made mention of riding again to Erin Bates in an interview.

hope he gets back out, wasnt jeff ward supposed to race thunder valley last year?