Sign in to follow this  

question about my carb

HI EVERYONE,I RECENTLY BOUGHT A 2005 YZ250.tHE KID THAT HAD IT BEFORE ME PUT A PROCIRCIUT PLATINUM2 PIPE ON IT ALONG WITH A PRO CIRCUT R-304 SHORTY ON IT,ALSO HE PUT V FORCE REED VALVE ON IT. i ASKED HIM IF HE DID ANYTHING TO THE CARB AFTER PUTTING THESE MODS ON THE BIKE AND HE SAID YES,WELL I TOOK MY BIKE OUT THE OTHER DAY TO RIDE IT A LITTLE BIT AND AFTER RIDING AWHILE I NOTICED ALOT OF SPOOGE COMMING OUT OF THE RUBBER GROMET BETWEEN THE PIPES.WHEN I GOT HOME I TOOK THE CARB OFF AND LOW AND BEHOLD IT STILL HAS ALL THE STOCK JETS IN IT.wHERE SHOULD I BEGIN,IVE ALREADY READ THE STICKY ON HOW TO REJET YOUR CARB BUT IS THERE ANY JETS THAT YOU SHOULD REPLACE REGARDLESS,IVE DONE THE TEST WHERE YOU OPEN THE BIKE UP IN 5TH GEAR AND PIN IT THEN USE THE KILL SWITCH AND CHECK THE PLUG,LOOKS A LITTLE LEAN FROM THAT,BUT IF ITS LEAN UP TOP WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SPOOGE COMMING OUT OF MY RUBBER GROMET.iVE ALSO RAISED MY NEEDLE JET UP ONE CLICK,ITS ON THE VERY TOP ONE NOW.IVE ALSO DONE MY AIRSCREW THE WAY THE STICKY SAID TO DO IT,ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED,I LIVE IN IOWA IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE,THANKS.