Sign in to follow this  

New wheels and tires!

awesome. I'm getting green rims for my bike. Unfortunately, they're on backorder from Pro Wheel for over 1 month!!! gah. Oh well. It will be like christmas I guess.

when i get rims i was thinking black but i may go with the gold excells.

• Like 1

i have a ruptured ACL and torn meniscus ive been riding on since august. surgery april 10th saturdays my last day riding ive made it 7 months just hope I can get another day of riding out of it! the doc says my knees at the point of almost being able to dislocate he said he'd never seen a knee loose like mine is :confused: after saturday my next day riding will be october 10th, 2008

Awsome. I need to replace my rims on my tallon hubs. How much those set you back? Sorry for th $$$ i'm trying to replace mine. I'm in the middle of buying a house and supporting my nephews riding habbits so spending on my is low now-a-days..

I finaly figured out that the cheap rockymountain atv band line is close to as good and saves $$$

Ohh Whitey Whats up dude haven't talked to you in a while..

You and your kids need to come up here to Indiana and Michigna and ride during the summer.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Awsome. I need to replace my rims on my tallon hubs. How much those set you back? Sorry for th $$$ i'm trying to replace mine. I'm in the middle of buying a house and supporting my nephews riding habbits so spending on my is low now-a-days..

I finaly figured out that the cheap rockymountain atv band line is close to as good and saves $$$

You and your kids need to come up here to Indiana and Michigna and ride during the summer.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The offer is much appreciated! I've hardly been out of Cali.Always wanted to check out the midwest.Same to you.I'm about 30mins from 4 tracks including Glen helen And the dessert and Glamis are basicaly out the back door.I'll take ya up on your offer one day when the flippin disiel price drops.

Always wanted to do some fishing back there and chase a tornado.:confused: You can come out here during earth quake season but their not as much fun!:excuseme:

TWS.

Hahaha, Yeah I live 5 minutes from 2 tracks 30 mins from Redbud. Lake Michigan Well its my back yard. So I gotcha covered on all aspects haha.. If you want sand we can go to Silver Lake. [not quite as big as glamis HAHAH]

Yep Yep.. Would be a joly oll good time..

Make some BIO DIESEL 49c to da gallon so they say..

2233miles at 111.4 gallons thad be roughly 55-60 dollars.. NOT BAD NOT BAD I'd Do it.. Ohh and thats estimated 20mpg

Allthough you'd need a 200-250 gal tank in the bed to store it all so you wouldn't need to make any during da trip.. DOOOO AAAAA BBBBB LLLL EEEE

ok lets estimate 10mpg so $120 each way.. Damn not bad.. not bad.

Sprocket Center has Excels fpr $849 for complete sets with RAD hubs (stronger than Tallon) but it would be cheaper to just replace the rim itself.

http://www.sprocketcenter.com/c/125811/1/kawasaki.html

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=55401

im getting my wheels powdercoated black...its the cheapest thing to do to make the bike look sick...15 bucks a wheel...not bad

where the $%&^* are you getting yours done for 15 each? I was quoted 60 each by two places. I know I can get it cheaper.

Don´t powdercoat rims. It doesn´t work. I had to throw mine away after a while...

You can do hubs though...