glenn

hey Brett,

I could show you that place that blows,on saturday,if you want

glenn

And the big hits too?

hey Brett,

glenn

That could be a plan...gotta wait to see what is going on here first. Gotta get the boys some seat time too, DW might work for that, and I want to hit some ST this weekend also.

And the big hits too?

LOL.thats the reason to go. Wanna come with and do some jumping? Your bike will handle it since Stitch got those suspenders set.:confused:

LOL.thats the reason to go. Wanna come with and do some jumping? Your bike will handle it since Stitch got those suspenders set.:confused:

It aint the bike I'm worried about! :excuseme: It sux riding back to the truck with sh!t in your riding pants.....

glenn

Is this code for somthing???

Is this code for somthing???

:confused::excuseme: Long running joke around here. The "place that blows" is Desert Wells.

That could be a plan...gotta wait to see what is going on here first. Gotta get the boys some seat time too, DW might work for that, and I want to hit some ST this weekend also.

kewl,Ima gunna git the kwad fixed up,6 pack for the rack,(and bring the guns,and the girlfriends) :confused:

glenn

And the big hits too?

well,guess I gotta say it again....I will never tire of this....NEVER

glenn

That Blowz, whats that mean?????

Im In BRETT. You Kow it............

I meant YOU know it...

Im In BRETT. You Kow it............
I meant YOU know it...

:confused::excuseme: :excuseme:

If you guys don't mind a slow guy like me joining you I would be in for Saturday but I can't make it out til later in the day 3ish

I might be up for this. I have a friend just getting back into riding and this might be a good shake down run for him.

I might be up for this. I have a friend just getting back into riding and this might be a good shake down run for him.

You do realize that the place blows right but has some big hits..........the latter is why we would ride there.

You do realize that the place blows right but has some big hits..........the latter is why we would ride there.

well,I know some trails there that DO NOT BLOW(unless you mean blowing by ,and through,the cholla,washes,and rocks,....i.e. fourth and fifth gear,or blowing up berms) Not counting the huge hits

glenn

I Dont Get It Were Is This Place And Why Does It Blow

Im Out I Dont Like To Jump Much Id Rather Ride Some St