• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Brett,

I could show you that place that blows,on saturday,if you want

glenn

That could be a plan...gotta wait to see what is going on here first. Gotta get the boys some seat time too, DW might work for that, and I want to hit some ST this weekend also.

LOL.thats the reason to go. Wanna come with and do some jumping? Your bike will handle it since Stitch got those suspenders set.:confused:

It aint the bike I'm worried about! :excuseme: It sux riding back to the truck with sh!t in your riding pants.....

That could be a plan...gotta wait to see what is going on here first. Gotta get the boys some seat time too, DW might work for that, and I want to hit some ST this weekend also.

kewl,Ima gunna git the kwad fixed up,6 pack for the rack,(and bring the guns,and the girlfriends) :confused:

glenn

I might be up for this. I have a friend just getting back into riding and this might be a good shake down run for him.

You do realize that the place blows right but has some big hits..........the latter is why we would ride there.

You do realize that the place blows right but has some big hits..........the latter is why we would ride there.

well,I know some trails there that DO NOT BLOW(unless you mean blowing by ,and through,the cholla,washes,and rocks,....i.e. fourth and fifth gear,or blowing up berms) Not counting the huge hits

glenn