Antigravity Batteries Product Giveaways - LAST NIGHT TO ENTER! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Found my electronic DR650 Manual

Okay I've tried to email this thing and it won't let me. It is 82 MB and it says my email size limit is too small. So how do I get this thing out to everyone?

Thanks MICA1024. That's the same one that I downloaded. Sorry that I wasn't able to email it but atleast someone came to the rescue.

All is good in the neighborhood......

What do they mean by some pages are missing get in touch with them for what is missing? It don't look like anything is missing :confused:

All is good in the neighborhood......

What do they mean by some pages are missing get in touch with them for what is missing? It don't look like anything is missing :confused:

Nothing is missing.

I would appreciate some help in getting a manual as I have some maintenance to do soon.

I tried clicking on the TT link posted above and it seems like nothing is happening. I do have Adobe 8.0

My computer is pretty slow so I know it would take a while to download, I don't mind that.

I'm not very computer savy, so any help would be appreciated.

I would appreciate some help in getting a manual as I have some maintenance to do soon.

I tried clicking on the TT link posted above and it seems like nothing is happening. I do have Adobe 8.0

My computer is pretty slow so I know it would take a while to download, I don't mind that.

I'm not very computer savy, so any help would be appreciated.

Just go here: http://sonnentag.net/temp/dr650/1996-2008_DR650_Service_Manual.pdf

The PDF should start downloading automatcally to your PC. :confused:

Once it downloads and the manual opens pick file_save a copy and save it to the directory of your choice... or on your desktop. Piece of pie.... :excuseme:

Again, huge thanks to SSonnetag for hosting this in such an easy access set-up! :excuseme:

Thanks Rob! I'm going to give it a try. Hopefully I'll see some progress after I get back from Wallyworld

I am going to send the link to my wife, her PC at work is much faster than mine. Mine just sits there and doesn't seem to do a thing but get slower. It is a POS.

I am going to send the link to my wife, her PC at work is much faster than mine. Mine just sits there and doesn't seem to do a thing but get slower. It is a POS.

Yeah, the file is nearly 83 MB. If your connection is slow the computer will become bored call you nasty names. :confused::excuseme: