Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

To Carry or Not to Carry-Possible solution you gonna like this

There is a channel under the seat.

MagCleaning001-1.jpg

There are some tools you want to carry

MagCleaning002-1.jpg

There are some tools you want to carry in the channel under the seat.

MagCleaning003-1.jpg

The seat mounts w/o interference.

MagCleaning004-1.jpg

The strap is from an old Bultaco Alpina tank tool box. The tools are just a random selection and will be refined. Theres more room for JB, zips, rags whatever. The standard riders wrench was already shortened 1" for my other bag. More will go in my camelback rogue.

As always...time to reward yourself....

MagCleaning010.jpg

Looking good Dale....wonder if it will stay put when the going gets rough? We'll soon find out. I like it a lot more than some of the other solutions I've seen out there.

You ready for some riding? Busy Friday?

Luke

Gonna give this spot a try. I think I will add a strap going across to help hold things in place.

Phil

Careful, that looks like it might dislodge and take out your air filter-n-stuff.

Love the pic of you with the beer. Classic.

Looking good Dale....wonder if it will stay put when the going gets rough? We'll soon find out. I like it a lot more than some of the other solutions I've seen out there.

You ready for some riding? Busy Friday?

Luke

Luke , good to hear from you again!!:confused:

Careful, that looks like it might dislodge and take out your air filter-n-stuff.

Love the pic of you with the beer. Classic.

You don't know anyone who could engineer something a little tighter do you:busted:

One of the local Bashplate makers used to make a box with a lid that fitted

under the seat and behind the airbox on the left kick models,it was a great gadget,but all I could get into it was a tow rope,you couldnt even get a tube to fit.

For all those interested in the NE Husky run this year I would like to say that in Dales last pic he does not look as happy as I remember seeing him at the NE Run! Happy none the less but not a "Sh*t eatin' grin" like at the 07 NE Run.

Joe

...Theres more room for JB, zips, r, beer, whatever....

Fixed it for you :confused:

For all those interested in the NE Husky run this year I would like to say that in Dales last pic he does not look as happy as I remember seeing him at the NE Run! Happy none the less but not a "Sh*t eatin' grin" like at the 07 NE Run.

Joe

Love like you've never been hurt, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no one's watching, and ride like you've never crashed

Luke , good to hear from you again!!:confused:

Thanks bro! I've been hibernating.....

Love like you've never been hurt, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no one's watching, and ride like you've never crashed

The last one is hard to do but I'm working on it:p Good Phrase by the way. The tool bag under the seat reminds me of when we used to attach locking pliers on the frame, wrenches & sparkplugs on the cross bars, & rubber band[innertube] any tool we saw fit. It was great running cleanup after an enduro, you could fill your tool box easily:applause: Thus the word CLEANUP!