Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

rut riders chadwick?

Recommended Posts

I will be there this weekend.. not sure about next weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd consider it if I could talk someone like Mark into going to split gas costs. 400 miles one way with gas prices gets expensive fast...

The other issue is the weather. They've had all those flooding issues and the forcast calls for 40% chance of rain Wed, Thurs and Friday, with 60% on Sunday.

I hope it all works out for you! :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a good time if it doesn't rain alot more. My wife is off for the for the first time in a month next weekend, plus I burned my kitchen pass going to Tucson in February. So I hope you guys have a great time and I would like to see an update post when you get back.

Have fun and be safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
we might have a extra seat i will let you know middle of the week

I appreciate even the consideration.

Still on the fence about it. Though, the weather forecast is looking better, bikes are ready and the wife gave the go ahead...

Out of curiousity, when would you be leaving? Returning? Camping? Hotel?

Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

most likely leave early sat morning 3:30 4:00 a.m. ride sat. hotel. ride some sun come home. i will know more thurs some of the guys want to go to timber ridge ,were waiting to see if it rains in omaha if so were headin to chadwick.peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as it pains me to do this. I'm going to bow out on Missouri before the offer even comes in. It's the wife's birthday weekend for one, RV should be rideable, but more than that, we got an offer on one of the houses (the one we are living in).

As you can imagine, with this market, we are lossing our rear end. So, I'm trying to save a money and have quite a few things to do if we are going to make it out of the house in 45 days.

I greatly appreciate the offer and consideration, but I must respectfully decline. Whether you guys go down, or stay in town, I hope you have a blast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By olddude13
      Breaking in the new Trailer 
      The 3 of us are Planning a trip oct 19 20 21 to Wayne, We like difficult trails any recommendations? Maybe some single track? 
      Thanks 

    • By bellracing2
      any interest in a group ride to badlands offroad in attica indiana ?  saturdays and sundays are good for me . im out 10/21 though  . i can also do midweek rides .  https://badlandsoffroad.com/
    • By Ghent's05KDX200
      So, Im looking for a good rear tire to put on my KDX200.  Ive thought about a hybrid tire but here in Ohio we have lots of mud and loose gravel.  I was wondering what tire would be best for loose gravel filled hillclimbs but also works good in slimy type mud. but also works decent in hardpack. Main concern is the loose gravel hillclimbs, been thinking about a soft terrain tire as well such as a Metzeler MC360 Mid-Soft tire which has good reviews. anyone from Ohio have any good suggestions? not looking for a DOT tire though either.
    • By Ud_Luz
      Bryan sent me this.
      There's a bug in our Clubs Feature that we're about to fix. But, it's not retro. Long story short, when riders joined your club, they were not automatically subscribed to be notified of new discussion topics, events added to the calendar, or photos posted to the club galleries. 
      So, what's the fix?
      Tap the "Follow" button.
      All the best,
      Bryan Bosch
      ThumperTalk Caretaker
       

    • By MsMisty75
      Was curious as to if anyone has any detailed trail maps that depict the easiest ( For the training wheels just coming off) to the extreme diamond trails (for veteran riders who have rode all their life)?
      Thanks in advanced!
×