Sign in to follow this  

Yoshimura RS-3 Exhaust System $222.50

I'd be a bit leery of this, they said "exhaust system" but the pic is only of the silencer and it says "what you see is what you get"!!

I'd be a bit leery of this, they said "exhaust system" but the pic is only of the silencer and it says "what you see is what you get"!!

there's 2 pics... one of just the muffler, the other of the whole shabang. Very good attention to detail, just not all of the details.

The picture in the auction does show the header so it must be a complete system as far as I can tell.

hmmmm, I think this thread may have ruined my chance of a good deal:)

1:20 minutes left, hope someone jumps on it!

i was just tring to help if i had the money ? u would have seen it on my bike :confused:

1:20 minutes left, hope someone jumps on it!

Thanks for checking out our Auctions!

This one is for a Brand New warehouse return Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust system.

The Comp Series Complete System feature many of the same design aspects of there Pro Series but in a more affordable 304L stainless steel version featuring an RS-3 oval canister design. An ideal system for the privateer or hardcore weekend warrior, the Comp Series benefits from the same dyno and uncompromised Yoshimura quality goes into every Comp Series pipe. 2-piece style endcap and a USFA approved removeable, screen-type spark arrestor are standard. This complete system weighs just over 7 lbs.

This exhaust will work on the following model bikes:

Suzuki

DRZ400S 2000-05'

Usual Retail $495.95!!

I'm just waiting.... see what happens. I just lost on a titanium rs3 two days ago.

whoooo hoooo.......... Just bought a RS3 for $330

congrats! I hope he ships it to you. I have shipped Ebay to Canada quite a few times, if the seller gripes tell him to use USPS. I have tried UPS and Fed-Ex but they are very expensive and have you fill out a series of government forms that make you wish you had your lawyer present for.:confused:

congrats! I hope he ships it to you. I have shipped Ebay to Canada quite a few times, if the seller gripes tell him to use USPS. I have tried UPS and Fed-Ex but they are very expensive and have you fill out a series of government forms that make you wish you had your lawyer present for.:confused:

i didnt win it but i have won over 200 things on ebay and never had any problems shipping is always up front so you know what your getting in to so dont make it sound so bad

whoooo hoooo.......... Just bought a RS3 for $330

great i wish i had the money thats a great deal cant wait to see the pic on your bike when you get it ok

I'm excited... I didn't want to spend 500 on a RS3, but I want a very loud and powerful exhaust. I've been watching for one for a while.

I'm excited... I didn't want to spend 500 on a RS3, but I want a very loud and powerful exhaust. I've been watching for one for a while.

i feel good for helping very cool