Hot Pipes Magazine out yet?

I paid for a subscription a month or so ago. Just wondering if you ladies have seen it in the mail yet....

The first issues are due back from the press the 21st of March.

A little bird told me that magazine would be delivered from the printer to the publishers house friday or monday. I would imagine they'll be shipping them out shortly after that.

The hottie on the cover will be worth the wait, believe me. :confused:

Oh ya ... she's hawt alright ... messy hair and a red face from riding all day ... :confused:

I'm pretty sure the other featured gurls gotta have a dolled up pic for their stories ... I get to be the dork. :excuseme:

Thanks. I'll tell my wife, she's excited about the magazine. :confused:

Oh ya ... she's hawt alright ... messy hair and a red face from riding all day ... :confused:

I'm pretty sure the other featured gurls gotta have a dolled up pic for their stories ... I get to be the dork. :excuseme:

I call it REAL!

I have sooo many of those pics where my pigtails are freakin' all screwed up & my face red like punch! (Your photo is actually really cool; shows you ACTUALLY RIDE!--My husband will love it!) I think I got that one good photo of me with my husky. One photo out of 10+ yrs of riding!! Somehow I always end up taking fantastic photos of my husband though!

Looking forward to the mag:ride:

I have sooo many of those pics where my pigtails are freakin' all screwed up & my face red like punch! (Your photo is actually really cool; shows you ACTUALLY RIDE!--My husband will love it!) I think I got that one good photo of me with my husky. One photo out of 10+ yrs of riding!! Somehow I always end up taking fantastic photos of my husband though!

Looking forward to the mag:ride:

LOL...riding pics are usually the worst after a race! I can relate to the screwed up hair too. It gets so bad I cant touch it till I get in the shower and use a entire bottle of conditioner in order to try and brush it out. Braids are good but even then the base of my neck and the helmet do some magic to screw it all up.