Sign in to follow this  

Results up for Eddieville last weekend...

But I cant view it :excuseme:

Other results pages are fine, just the latest additions.. It just directs me to a blank screen :confused:

But I cant view it :excuseme:

Other results pages are fine, just the latest additions.. It just directs me to a blank screen :confused:

Same here.....

It only shows up for winners... :confused:

It only shows up for winners... :excuseme:

Is this the way you behave in the Humpavarna forum? I heard they are a bunch of up-tight dick wads over there so you have to come back home and start giving us crap :confused:

Is this the way you behave in the Humpavarna forum? I heard they are a bunch of up-tight dick wads over there so you have to come back home and start giving us crap :excuseme:

Humpavarna. good one Don. :confused: Now if KTMchick would just post how freaking terrible they are the cycle would be complete.

Humpavarna. good one Don. :confused: Now if KTMchick would just post how freaking terrible they are the cycle would be complete.

I could not think of an intelligent comeback so I lowered my self to name calling and brand bashing:cheers:

I know, and I have a wrist band to go! But I've had some experience at E-ville when it's muddy and it was not fun.

So let me repeat the question, Does anyone know how E-ville is looking for Saturday???

Humpavarnas suck balls. :excuseme:

Humpavarnas suck balls. :confused:

Thanks I was feeling left out.

- BTW, I'll be up in your neck of the woods picking up the new Humpavarna and I'll drop off your mans plastic for the KTM.

Thanks I was feeling left out.

- BTW, I'll be up in your neck of the woods picking up the new Humpavarna and I'll drop off your mans plastic for the KTM.

Sweet, we'll be needing that white plastic for the wedding. :confused: