o ring

can you do the o ring mod on a 07. it doest look like it gets a full shot of fuel

can't see why not, i am pretty sure the 07 has the same carb as the 06 and i did it in mine and made a good difference.

can you do the o ring mod on a 07. it doest look like it gets a full shot of fuel

No, because the 2007 model already has a modified Accelerator Pump, which cannot be adjusted.

I don't use the O-ring on my '05 anymore. They break and get jammed up and cause problems at the worst times. Might try a different leak jet instead.

I don't use the O-rin on my '05 anymore. They break and get jammed up and cause problems at the worst times. Might try a different leak jet instead.

yeah, and wiring them messes up the diaphram.

I love my NCVS, no AC pump mod needed.

i too find the mod unnecessary.

It's more of a 'gotta make that double' mod to me. I took mine off.

I like the O-ring mod as far as throttle performance goes no question but after the second one broke and jammed the AP on me I figured I would live without it. One less thing to worry about.

I like the O-ring mod as far as throttle performance goes no question but after the second one broke and jammed the AP on me I figured I would live without it. One less thing to worry about.

I was kinda pressed for time when I jetted my bike and didnt get that far.

Now im glad I didnt!