OK for messing around on the mini track?

https://bigboys-customtoys.com/store/addcart.asp?prodid=%7B32A4C7F5-6788-4868-86A6-84AE7DE3AF17%7D&SubId=49cc+Gas+Powered+Kids+Pocket+Dirt+Bike-YELLOW

hey im looking for just a little bike i can ride around at my mini course at my local track. i really want a xr70 after riding my friends but i dont have much money for one. what do you guys think of these?

dontdo it man lol.. save your buks and get a real pit bike.. now im not gonna just say one good brand cause ill get al chewed up on this thread thing but here it goes..pitster,ogm,thumpstar and ehh pit pro..id go with either the ogm or pitster thou decide for yourself:ride:

If you are talking about riding on a track, any kind of track you will need to spend a grand or you will get hurt. I don't care if you go fast or slow, I don't care if you get laughed, I am concerned that you will get HURT.

Not to mention lose your investment. Why spend $300 to buy a bag of manure? Save your money for a while longer and buy a bike that will not fall apart the first time you push it just a little harder over that little jump and plant you on your face.