Sign in to follow this  

A51 almost done....

Been working on A51 the past couple weeks , now that we have a full time dozer out there... Should have it fully done this Saturday , by mid day... I'll post up some pics when i'm done... The new improvements are going to make the track sicker then ever....:confused::excuseme:

Looks like its clay. Should be really nice and hold up well.

So...when are you going to invite us all out to ride it?:confused:

Been working on A51 the past couple weeks , now that we have a full time dozer out there... Should have it fully done this Saturday , by mid day... I'll post up some pics when i'm done... The new improvements are going to make the track sicker then ever....:confused::excuseme:

Wait... Your building a track?

Is it open to the public? :excuseme:

Looks like its clay. Should be really nice and hold up well.

So...when are you going to invite us all out to ride it?:excuseme:

It's half clay the other half is black durt and a small part is lime stone...But that's not the best part... THe whole thing is arigated all one and a quarter miles of it...:confused: But I'll see what Steve the owner says about invites... If he does let me all he does ask for right now is donations for fuel for the equipment since the price of fuel is so friggn high...:excuseme:

Wait... Your building a track?

Is it open to the public? :confused:

It's not open to the public , but if your a good rider since this track is definately no joke and isn't for the inexperienced rider we'll let you come out on invites only , just have to get the OK from Steve the owner first...

I was only messin' with you about the invite. But if its cool with the owner I've got not problem helping out with a donation.

I was only messin' with you about the invite. But if its cool with the owner I've got not problem helping out with a donation.

It's all good as long as you and whoever would come with you definitely are good riders , cause this track isn't like the tracks you ride at on the weekends here in Fl... We're also located in Brooksville about 5 miles from Crooms to give you guys and idea....

Jason if we ever get a weekend without a DC points FTR or Fl Series race maybe Jake and I can come out and donate some more time (and fuel). Even though this is a knarley track for an 65/85 rider, Jake says he wants to get back out there. And oh yeah he left his dvd player out there also, almost forgot about that.

Looking real good so far!:confused:

Jason if we ever get a weekend without a DC points FTR or Fl Series race maybe Jake and I can come out and donate some more time (and fuel). Even though this is a knarley track for an 65/85 rider, Jake says he wants to get back out there. And oh yeah he left his dvd player out there also, almost forgot about that.

Looking real good so far!:confused:

That's kewl, just let us know casue we'll be out there every weekend for sure... Still have alot of the arigation to fix that we'll need help with , so there's plenty there... Well just give me or steve a call , if you don't have my # anymore just pm me...

Omg dude it looks gnarly.

I want to ride there soo bad :excuseme:

Well if you wanna come on out I got the OK by Steve to invite some people off of here to ride, all you have to do is sign his wavier and donate some fuel money... We'll be out there this weekend fosho... The track isn't fully dialed in but it's rideable ...:confused: PM me and i'll give you my #...

Well if you wanna come on out I got the OK by Steve to invite some people off of here to ride, all you have to do is sign his wavier and donate some fuel money... We'll be out there this weekend fosho... The track isn't fully dialed in but it's rideable ...:confused: PM me and i'll give you my #...

Awesome dude thanks!

I'll definetly donate some money if i come along.

That is very cool. It wouldnt happen to be the track behind croom would it? PM me if it is and want me to delete the post.

Good work though, for sure.