Sign in to follow this  

AZ: Easter Sunday Ride

Anyone up for some ST, sand washes (get ya ready for the Page race), and some jeep rollers? Syc Creek or P & D?

Weather is supposed to be awesome.....stage closer to 11 or 12 to allow for the family thing in the morning. My kids are over the Easter bunny stage.

Anyone up for some ST, sand washes (get ya ready for the Page race), and some jeep rollers? Syc Creek or P & D?

Weather is supposed to be awesome.....stage closer to 11 or 12 to allow for the family thing in the morning. My kids are over the Easter bunny stage.

Mine arnt!..........I can do Monday

Mine arnt!..........I can do Monday

I will be working Monday (maybe) to pay for my dirt bike addiction.

I will be working Monday (maybe) to pay for my dirt bike addiction.

bike whore!

Sorry Buddy... I wish I could make it, but Easter is an all day affair for us. Plus, I can chase Mrs Bunny rabbit around and see if I can catch her tail:smirk: Hey... I wanted to tell you, that I rode Stitch's bike for 2 days and I had a blast on that thing. What a bike!! :confused: Hope all is well with you and the Fam!!

Sorry Buddy... I wish I could make it, but Easter is an all day affair for us. Plus, I can chase Mrs Bunny rabbit around and see if I can catch her tail:smirk: Hey... I wanted to tell you, that I rode Stitch's bike for 2 days and I had a blast on that thing. What a bike!! :confused: Hope all is well with you and the Fam!!

Hee hee....chasing tail......wait you what? You rode Stitch's bike? :excuseme: Dude he doesn't just let anyone ride that thing...I can probably count on one hand how many people have...... Now you want one huh? :excuseme: Most don't realize how good of a bike it is until they ride one. There is a nice 08 KTM 450 for sale for 6K......Tim Hilsamer's bike check it out http://www.southwestdirtrider.com/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1205805353

Things are good.......work has picked up 10 fold. What are the plans for the Page race, know anything yet?

:confused:

Hee hee....chasing tail......wait you what? You rode Stitch's bike? :excuseme: Dude he doesn't just let anyone ride that thing...I can probably count on one hand how many people have...... Now you want one huh? :excuseme: Most don't realize how good of a bike it is until they ride one. There is a nice 08 KTM 450 for sale for 6K......Tim Hilsamer's bike check it out http://www.southwestdirtrider.com/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1205805353

Things are good.......work has picked up 10 fold. What are the plans for the Page race, know anything yet?

I tell you... Stitch is one "class-act guy" I just had a neighbor stop by because he saw the 450 on my carrier and thought I made the switch back to Honda. I really know why you have so much fun on yours. The one thing I noticed though, was I was cluthing more. I also liked those michelin "starcross HP4 tires. Dude.. they are the best. Too bad they won't last and they're really really pricey.

Tim's KTM is nice, but I just don't like the way I feel on KTM's. Nothing personal "orange guys":)

Still up in the air for Page. It will be here in no time. Hey... Shoot me your email address. I have something fruity I want to send you that you will really like:smirk:

I will probally be a P@D but with the wife so it will be an easy day.

i may be up for something but i want an early start, need to be home for dinner

Looks like we are doing Easter Dinner so I need to be back by 4 now........so maybe an early is best. Not sure where yet or if I am taking the boys.

Looks like we are doing Easter Dinner so I need to be back by 4 now........so maybe an early is best. Not sure where yet or if I am taking the boys.

id like to go on an easier ride if at all possible. im not much up for an asskickn this weekend , but some good st and some jeep rollers would be awesome? do you know p&d

id like to go on an easier ride if at all possible. im not much up for an asskickn this weekend , but some good st and some jeep rollers would be awesome? do you know p&d

Not as well as some but I know it pretty well.........I have a map too LOL

so ex,is it a no go for saturday?

you know I am just kidding about the quad,right???

glenn

so ex,is it a no go for saturday?

you know I am just kidding about the quad,right???

glenn

Ya I got talked into going to the track (Motogrande) with the boys.....Cycle Pros Ride day. Maybe next week.:confused:

Ya I got talked into going to the track (Motogrande) with the boys.....Cycle Pros Ride day. Maybe next week.:confused:

only problem is I have to work at least one day each weekend(until I get my business going the way I want),and I do not know which day I am working until friday night.This week,I knew ahead of time that I had saturday off :excuseme:

I guess you will have to let me know when you wanna go. Have fun at mg,and happy easter

glenn

only problem is I have to work at least one day each weekend(until I get my business going the way I want),and I do not know which day I am working until friday night.This week,I knew ahead of time that I had saturday off :confused:

I guess you will have to let me know when you wanna go. Have fun at mg,and happy easter

glenn

Sorry dude...it was kinda last minute thing. What type of business?

Sorry dude...it was kinda last minute thing. What type of business?

no problem,I thought you might remember that I had told you I used to spray your house when I worked for Kyko.I started my own pest control business.

HARDY PEST CONTROL

glenn

no problem,I thought you might remember that I had told you I used to spray your house when I worked for Kyko.I started my own pest control business.

HARDY PEST CONTROL

glenn

OH YA!!!!!!!!! My memory sux. For some reason I was thinking you were a younger dude (not that you are old LOL).......hitting the jumps and doubles and stuff. My bad.

cant make it, no truck or trailer this weekend. im gonna go ds to tortilla flats if anyone wants to come