post your pitsters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rippin, you wouldnt by any chance have a picture of the X2 and X4 beside each other would you? I've been dead set on ordering the X2 but lately the X4 has been tempting I just dont know if i'd be to tall for the X2 to have some fun on it... Thanks man

Hey Rippin, you wouldnt by any chance have a picture of the X2 and X4 beside each other would you? I've been dead set on ordering the X2 but lately the X4 has been tempting I just dont know if i'd be to tall for the X2 to have some fun on it... Thanks man

how tall are you?

ahhh, that depends then. i'm 6" and am more comfy on my x2 than the x4r i rode yesterday. but i stepped up from a slightly modded crf50 also.

Well thats good to hear, I'm leaning more towards the X2 coming from a crf50 stocker... I'd like to stay 50 based, but my uncle is picking up an X4 at the same time and he keeps on saying I should get an X4 too but i'm still leaning towards a 50 based bike. But i'd give anything to have the 2 bikes to sit on before I purchased. You jump yours any? If so how is it at your height? It's promising to hear of someone about my size feeling comfy on the X2, I appreciate your review...

Coming from a stocker I cant wait to get one in, and test it out... Thanks again.

No problem man, if you're used to riding a 50 based bike now i wouldnt worry at all going with the x2. you might even smoke him on the x4! i had it at a local indoor track yesterday for the 1st time and jumping was not a problem. 2 laps around and i was ready to hit some stuff in 3rd gear pretty hard(it was my first day ever on an actualy track on anything). the stock suspension was not an issue all day long and surprised me with its performance. oh yeah my buddy hopped on for awhile too who's like 6'3" probably 235# and couldnt believe the power even with him on it.

I'm 5'11" about 220 and my X2 pulls hard. That little bikes is comfertable as hell. You will be saprised how tall the bike is for a 50 based bikes. I still like the smaller wheels on it so it still resides more along the lines of a smaller bike not a midsized bike. Love the 140 motor too.

I'm 5'11" about 220 and my X2 pulls hard. That little bikes is comfertable as hell. You will be saprised how tall the bike is for a 50 based bikes. I still like the smaller wheels on it so it still resides more along the lines of a smaller bike not a midsized bike. Love the 140 motor too.

m too, they rip.....:confused::excuseme: