Sign in to follow this  

CRF250R twin pipes

Are you serious? Do you actually get on any other bike and feel like you're leaning to the right. I kept the duals just because they look cool and I got aftermarkets for free, but thats about it. I'd say theres no way in hell you can feel a difference...

if you ride alot, i mean ALOT, (like pro level) on both bike, you may feel a difference

Dubach makes a great single system.

Exactly!!!! I just got one for free... Titanium and Carbon Fiber. I haven't had a chance to really test it but it does have a snap to it.

Exactly!!!! I just got one for free... Titanium and Carbon Fiber. I haven't had a chance to really test it but it does have a snap to it.

HOW!!!!!!!

ive got a 2006 crf250r and im getting ready to put a exhuast on it. what dual exhuast is the best to go with?

ive got a 2006 crf250r and im getting ready to put a exhuast on it. what dual exhuast is the best to go with?

Depends how much you want to spend.

ive been looking at the yosh. but didnt know if they were a good exhuast to put on the bike.

ive been looking at the yosh. but didnt know if they were a good exhuast to put on the bike.

They seem nice.

what do they sound like on the bikes?

At supercross they sounded awesome and stood out from all the other bikes in appearance and sound. But someone should be able to help you more on that.

Moriwaki also makes a good single, but it only seems to work well with a semi mod or mod motor. It also comes out the left side, not the right.

Yoshi duals are nice. I feel like I gained over-rev and lost nothing. I got mine for free, otherwise I wouldn't own them. Pipes are not the best bang for the buck by far. Don't waste your money unless your serious about racing or have the money. Yoshi's are nice, sound good, look good, and have great fit and finish. I haven't tested against anything else, but stock seemed good to me as well.

how much of a price difference for a aftermarket dual compared to a single? cant find prices over here on the net, just wondering?

Its a bit more expensive, like probably $300-$500 more.

well i got DUAL Akrapivics on my 08 and there awsome !!

Power!!, Massive Weight Saving!!, Look the Nuts!!

Moriwaki also makes a good single, but it only seems to work well with a semi mod or mod motor. It also comes out the left side, not the right.

never heard of them. any good?

duals may weigh more but people say they balance out the weight of the bike. i own an 05 so i wouldn't really no but i dont really think that you can tell a difference when you are riding as far as weight and balance i think it is all a performance or sound issue if you are trying to decide which one is better

well i got DUAL Akrapivics on my 08 and there awsome !!

Power!!, Massive Weight Saving!!, Look the Nuts!!

how much did you pay for them

how much did you pay for them

Got them second hand, but hardly used for £300GBP.

there dirt cheap in the US compared to the UK.

100_4244.jpg

100_4245.jpg

Got them second hand, but hardly used for £300GBP.

there dirt cheap in the US compared to the UK.

100_4244.jpg

100_4245.jpg

your bike looks amazing. got anymore pictures?:prof: