TT-R230 w/Baja package

Anyone else have their 230 equipped with this??

Since the lights have to be on to run the bike, does this drain the battery quicker??? Why cant the motor run with the lights off?

For anyone that HAD it and removed it all.... how difficult was it??

Im pretty frustrated with the whole battery thing since I just bought the bike (an '05) and took it up only to get stuck out on the trails with a dead battery that didnt even have enough juice for me to push start the damn bike.:confused:

you might want to try a 35watt bulb

so yours has the headlight and requires it to be on while riding??

i guess i could try a new lightbulb.... i bought a new battery and im hoping the old one was just dead from the previous owners never riding it...

thanks for the feedback

no mine comes on when i flick a switch, orignally it had a toggle switch on it, then i bought a yzwr headlight switch for better on / off control and highbeam control, i think you might have to add a toggle switch for your light.i can show you a pic of my setup if it will help.

no mine comes on when i flick a switch, orignally it had a toggle switch on it, then i bought a yzwr headlight switch for better on / off control and highbeam control, i think you might have to add a toggle switch for your light.i can show you a pic of my setup if it will help.

yea, thatd be great if you could post some pics... right now, mine has a switch that goes between off low & high and has a kill switch, horn and blinkers... if the switch is at the bottom (off) then the ignition will turn over, but it just wont start without the lights on, which i would guess drain the battery while on...