Trying to get rear wheel off

I have the rear axle bolt out and I am trying to get the chain off of the sprocket, but there isn't enough slack. I've only done this with bikes in the past and had no problems.

Do I need to take a sprocket off or is there another easier solution?

Thanks

Pull the axle, push the wheel tward the front of the bike and pull the chain off.

I did that but I can't push the wheel forward enough to lift it over.. I'll keep trying. Thanks.

Make sure the axle block adjustment bolts are screwed all the way in and slide the wheel fully forward. This should gain you the slack you need. Oh, and buy a chain with a masterlink:excuseme:

Ok.. I just had a moment that's all. lol..:confused:

I've been thinking about the new chain. These would be rather hard to fix on a trail.

Thanks.

bush_bong.jpg

I had the same problem. I sent my boys into Iraq without the right tools. If I did it right, they would have all been home for Easter a few years ago.

Maybe next time I will have Old-Man show my how it's done.

nuclear_bomb.jpe

Cool photoshop, Tom. I'm pretty sure the President would get a chuckle or two out of it.....Might remind him of back in the day.

Happy Easter, everyone.

awesome post oldman:worthy:

That was a picture I found on the web. I think he just got done giving Clinton a hit off of it.

Palestinian_Senator-709169.jpg

That was a picture I found on the web. I think he just got done giving Clinton a hit off of it.

Palestinian_Senator-709169.jpg

L O L ....... Love it Tom!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! She's damn near as ugly as Yasir.

hillary_large.jpg
hillary_large.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Toooo funny:thumbsup: