08 price

What are you guys paying for your 08. off the list price. i'm getting mine for $7900,( list price is $8500 in canada) is $600 good or are you guys getting better.

Thanks for the info and still waiting for mine:cry:

I was quoted 7999 and 500 dollars worth of accessories from the dealer, this is Canadian. Another place wanted 8299 and no items included. And both stores had them in stock.

Blackfoot motorsports in calgary has 2008 RM-Z450's listed for 6999 on the internet....probably one of the best deals you will find in Canada

I was quoted 7999 and 500 dollars worth of accessories from the dealer, this is Canadian. Another place wanted 8299 and no items included. And both stores had them in stock.

Yea i,m still getting the $500 suzuki dollars too with this price.you can use this as cash off the list price but they will not include the taxes so it's about $442 off the list.so the total otd price is $8425 for me.

Blackfoot motorsports in calgary has 2008 RM-Z450's listed for 6999 on the internet....probably one of the best deals you will find in Canada

not even close they charge out rages prices to put the thing together and shipping. it seems they low ball the price then make it up on the shipping and handling so there not as low as you see on the web,then i got to ship out to nova scotia.

here in tennessee almost all the dealers are asking MSRP which is 7199 plus other fees- the reson why they are doing it is because at first all the dealers are only getting one so there will be a pretty big demand for the first few- i live in middle TN so i think some in the outer areas might give a little discount- but i doubt it, just because of the demand- when the other shipments come in there might be some negotiating- oh well i am getting one of the first ones soi will be paying quite a bit

In Japan mine was 770,000 yen (at first thought it was 720,000). At first I got away with only $6,400 US; but the dealer undercharged me so I ended up getting it for $6900. Good thing that thing was bought and paid for back in JUNE 07...when the yen rate was around 113 yen to 1 dollar. Cuz today the yen rate is 95 yen to 1 dollar.

Heres the diff:

June 07 770,000 yen at 113 = $6695

March 08 770,000 yen at 95 = $8105

NASTY!

Oh, and I got the "repair" kit for mine yesterday. Magneto cover, black box and the shift fork.

In Japan mine was 770,000 yen (at first thought it was 720,000). At first I got away with only $6,400 US; but the dealer undercharged me so I ended up getting it for $6900. Good thing that thing was bought and paid for back in JUNE 07...when the yen rate was around 113 yen to 1 dollar. Cuz today the yen rate is 95 yen to 1 dollar.

Heres the diff:

June 07 770,000 yen at 113 = $6695

March 08 770,000 yen at 95 = $8105

NASTY!

Oh, and I got the "repair" kit for mine yesterday. Magneto cover, black box and the shift fork.

Whats nasty is when your dollar is stronger than the us dollar and your paying 1300 more for the bike:mad:

good to see your starting to have fun on the new bike now.

hellboy, this is not my experience with blackfoot, as friends recently purchased a machine from them and got a awsome deal compared to our local dealer, there was close to $2000 difference in the price when it was all said and done.

hellboy, this is not my experience with blackfoot, as friends recently purchased a machine from them and got a awsome deal compared to our local dealer, there was close to $2000 difference in the price when it was all said and done.

Maybe,i phoned them and the price was more expensive than here with shipping and handling but if you walk in the door you might get a better price, and that price didn't include getting it to nova scotia.my dealer doesn't charge shipping and handling but he doesn't sell at those prices.